Takoradi-based hiplife artiste, Saviour Kweku Adzika, referred to in musical circles as Sayvee has been making waves the past few years with hit tracks like “Fantefo Na Brofoa” and “You are a fool to me”.
Currently, he is working with the likes of Ruff N Smooth, Nero X, Jupitar and Sarkodie on new materials for the new year aimed at flying high the flag of Western region.
Sayvee happens to be the T'adi (Takoradi) rapper with classic difference because of his rap flow in T'adi's Fante.
His incredible educational brand, after graduating with BSc. Soil Science and MBA at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) is a big source of inspiration to the upcoming musicians.
Sayvee has got a very strong voice and lyrical width to match any artiste in the music industry today.
After releasing “Body”, which featured Ruff N Smooth, he is ready to take another swing at the mainstream with a solo single called “Oboloo Lady” featuring Nero X.
Listen to the song below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Police arrest one person after Shatta-Stonebwoy brawl
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini
- Staying united secured our success - Daughters of Glorious Jesus
- Kwesi Arthur, Chris Attoh, Dumelo, others headline week's entertainment news