Takoradi-based hiplife artiste, Saviour Kweku Adzika, referred to in musical circles as Sayvee has been making waves the past few years with hit tracks like “Fantefo Na Brofoa” and “You are a fool to me”.
Currently, he is working with the likes of Ruff N Smooth, Nero X, Jupitar and Sarkodie on new materials for the new year aimed at flying high the flag of Western region.
Sayvee happens to be the T'adi (Takoradi) rapper with classic difference because of his rap flow in T'adi's Fante.
His incredible educational brand, after graduating with BSc. Soil Science and MBA at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) is a big source of inspiration to the upcoming musicians.
Sayvee has got a very strong voice and lyrical width to match any artiste in the music industry today.
After releasing “Body”, which featured Ruff N Smooth, he is ready to take another swing at the mainstream with a solo single called “Oboloo Lady” featuring Nero X.
Listen to the song below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Jussie Smollett arrested over false attack report
- Video: Akufo-Addo seals SONA speech with kiss from Rebecca
- New Music: Mimlife Records new act ‘Mista Myles’ drops new song
- Our welcoming attitude is the strongest tourist attraction – Akufo-Addo
- Gov't to complete 2 theatres in creative industry - Akufo-Addo
- Vodafone joins Stanbic Jazz train for 3rd time in a row
- Ebony’s unreleased songs: 60% for Bullet, 40% for me – Dad
- Stop pressuring me to marry – Patience Nyarko
- We don’t know Akuapem Poloo – Chief denies her
- Photos: Music Producer, Kaywa ordained man of God
- Oscars 2019: 17 quirky facts about this year's Academy Awards
- Okyeame Kwame, wife present third edition of ‘Flaunt Your Lover’
- Let’s cast our nets wider when booking artistes for shows – Tic
- Video: Meet #empawa100 final ten artistes
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case