The annual Joy FM Keteke Fever is happening at a new venue this year - the Omanye Hall of the Labadi Beach Hotel in Accra.
After years of treating its niche patrons to the best night of music at the Banquet Hall, State House, the event is moving to a new venue to give patrons a different experience this year.
Joy FM’s Keteke Fever, has over the years, been the only party, which teleports participants back to the golden era of the ‘70s and ‘80s with classic music, dance, fashion and unadulterated entertainment.
The event is always the perfect party grounds for business and political personalities to reminisce those days.
It has over the years been the only avenue where people get the unlimited opportunity to unwind and have fun after a stressful year.
The Omanye Hall of the Labadi Beach Hotel will definitely come alive on Wednesday, December 26 with the perfect 70s-discotheque era setting and music.
On the night, popular tunes such as Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons’ ‘Oh What A Night’, Pointer Sisters’ ‘I'll Take You There’, 10cc’s 'Dreadlock Holiday', Tony Wilson’s ‘New Orleans Music’, Dan-I’s ‘Monkey Chop’, Hues Corporation’s ‘Rock The Boat’, ‘Upside Down’ by Diana Ross among others will get patrons dancing.
Tickets for the Boxing Day are going for a cool ₵150 at Joy FM and at the gate.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control