The annual Joy FM Keteke Fever is happening at a new venue this year - the Omanye Hall of the Labadi Beach Hotel in Accra.
After years of treating its niche patrons to the best night of music at the Banquet Hall, State House, the event is moving to a new venue to give patrons a different experience this year.
Joy FM’s Keteke Fever, has over the years, been the only party, which teleports participants back to the golden era of the ‘70s and ‘80s with classic music, dance, fashion and unadulterated entertainment.
The event is always the perfect party grounds for business and political personalities to reminisce those days.
It has over the years been the only avenue where people get the unlimited opportunity to unwind and have fun after a stressful year.
The Omanye Hall of the Labadi Beach Hotel will definitely come alive on Wednesday, December 26 with the perfect 70s-discotheque era setting and music.
On the night, popular tunes such as Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons’ ‘Oh What A Night’, Pointer Sisters’ ‘I'll Take You There’, 10cc’s 'Dreadlock Holiday', Tony Wilson’s ‘New Orleans Music’, Dan-I’s ‘Monkey Chop’, Hues Corporation’s ‘Rock The Boat’, ‘Upside Down’ by Diana Ross among others will get patrons dancing.
Tickets for the Boxing Day are going for a cool ₵150 at Joy FM and at the gate.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Kinaata, Mama Zimbi, Capt. Smart, others wow fans as models
- Beyoncé, Meghan Markle finally meet at 'The Lion King' premiere
- Miss Ghana winners trend after being labelled "ugly"
- Why Yvonne Nelson won’t take up political office
- Video: Afia Pokua’s take on girls patronising ‘Mama Gee’s’ 'sexual enhancers'
- Being a first-time mum slowed me down – Yvonne Nelson
- ‘Strika' makes formal complaint against 'duping' handlers
- Support Patapaa he is talented – Kofi Kinaata
- Adom Fm Music Chart (Week 27): DopeNation tops chart with ‘Zanku’
- Video: Strika cries foul, accuses handlers of duping him
- If you are struggling in life, Stonebwoy has a song for you - Tuffseed
- Language barrier restricts my rap – Kofi Kinaata
- Davido, Chris Brown to collaborate on new song
- R. Kelly ‘arrested on federal sex charges,
- Tourism Authority partners The Multimedia Group for Miss Heritage Global