Ghanaian model and actress, Victoria Michaels, forfeited her five-year banking career for her passion, modelling.
During her days at the then Intercontinental Bank now Access Bank, she was the relationship officer to LeasAfric Ghana Limited.
Having worked with top brands such as Melcom, Woodin, Bel Acqua and also featured in international magazines including Roots Paris, Vogue Italia, Elle South Africa to mention but a few, she continues to strut the global fashion runways.
As fate will have it, her diligence, persistence and hard work as relationship Officer for LeasAfric Ghana, fetched her an ambassadorial deal with the company, who are franchise holders for Hertz Rent, a car rental in Ghana.
Speaking at her unveiling event, General Manager of LeasAfric Ghana; Mr. Kalu O. Kalu, said that, “she was managing our accounts as a banker and she did so well and so for us, when she ventured into modelling, we saw what she was doing, and we believe that she will also replicate that in our business”
But what could account for her successive rise? Victoria Michaels tells Joy news’ MzGee that, “I have a management that works around the clock and this is yet another blessing which I don’t take for granted.
"Grace is available for everyone who is forward-looking, determined, hard working, focused and that’s what I’ve been doing all these years.”
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons