Ghanaian model and actress, Victoria Michaels, forfeited her five-year banking career for her passion, modelling.
During her days at the then Intercontinental Bank now Access Bank, she was the relationship officer to LeasAfric Ghana Limited.
Having worked with top brands such as Melcom, Woodin, Bel Acqua and also featured in international magazines including Roots Paris, Vogue Italia, Elle South Africa to mention but a few, she continues to strut the global fashion runways.
As fate will have it, her diligence, persistence and hard work as relationship Officer for LeasAfric Ghana, fetched her an ambassadorial deal with the company, who are franchise holders for Hertz Rent, a car rental in Ghana.
Speaking at her unveiling event, General Manager of LeasAfric Ghana; Mr. Kalu O. Kalu, said that, “she was managing our accounts as a banker and she did so well and so for us, when she ventured into modelling, we saw what she was doing, and we believe that she will also replicate that in our business”
But what could account for her successive rise? Victoria Michaels tells Joy news’ MzGee that, “I have a management that works around the clock and this is yet another blessing which I don’t take for granted.
"Grace is available for everyone who is forward-looking, determined, hard working, focused and that’s what I’ve been doing all these years.”
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney