In an Instagram post, American pop star Chris Brown has announced that he will be collaborating with Nigerian musician Davido.
The song, Blow My Mind, is "coming soon" Chris Brown wrote.
In celebration, Davido responded with flame and rocket emojis and a swear word.
It is not clear when the song will be released.
This isn't the first time the US musician is collaborating with a Nigerian, he worked with Afrobeats star Wizkid on African Bad Gyal.
Davido is one of Africa's biggest music stars and has also collaborated with US musicians Quavo and Meek Mill in the past.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony