Auntie B, popularly known on the ‘Efiewura’ television series, has disclosed that she dated late comedian Bob Santo for more than a decade.
The actress, born Harriet Naa Akleh Okantey, revealed that she was romantically involved with John Evans Bosompi for six years even though she was fully aware that he was married to two women.
In a tell it all interview with Deloris Frimpong Manso on the Delay Show, Auntie B dispelled rumours that she was married to the late actor.
Madam Akleh Okantey revealed that Santo told her he will not be able to marry her but rather promised her he will rather help her travel abroad.
The actress who has been with ‘Efiewura’ series for the past 18 years said she had two kids - later lost one - before she started dating Santo.
According to her, she dated Santo until he passed away in 2002.
The comedy star died at the West End Clinic in Kumasi at age 67.
Asked how she reacted to his death, the actress said she was distraught and depressed because he took care of her.
Madam Akleh Okantey revealed that she tried dating after Santo passed but that did not work out.
She, however, said she would not mind marrying again if the right man comes her way.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah