Afrobeats star Fancy Gadam is scheduled to hold a concert on Saturday, October 22, at the Aliu Mahama Sports Stadium to mark 10 years in the music industry.
The Tamale-based musician would celebrate an illustrious 10-year career in music, having won numerous awards.
Speaking in an interview ahead of the concert, the Northern Music star was elated to stage the concert, which he dedicated to all his fans who have stood by him.
“My dream was to become one of the biggest music stars from the North, and so far the dream is on course, and I would like to say a big thank you to my fans.
“The concert would be one of the biggest ever to be held in the country, and the target is to fill up the stadium to the rafters,” he said.
Fancy Gadam who won Most Popular Song at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards in 2018, has numerous hit singles to his credit, including “Kom”, “My Baby”, and “Nobody”, among others.
- Asantehene insists chiefs cannot be blamed for galamsey activities
- ‘My husband either reaches Europe or dies at sea’
- PBC Ltd CEO, Richard Akuoko Adiyiah dead
- Burkina Faso unrest: Military officers remove leader Damiba
- ‘The empty headedness of the youth was good enough to vote you into power’ – Senyo Hosi to KT Hammond
- The activities of Chairman Wontumi’s mining firm are illegal – John Jinapor
- We do not deploy soldiers to provide security for mining firms – Armed Forces
- There is evidence to show some NPP top officials are into illegal mining – John Jinapor
- Galamsey fight: DCEs must get fired – John Awuah
- King Charles and late Queen will both feature on new 50p coins
- Livestream: 7th EMY Africa Awards on Joy Prime
- Patrons at Luv Fm Habitat Fair impressed with quality of event
- Count On Crops Hub equips 32 Agric Extension Officers with data collection skills
- Government fails to announce new farmgate price for cocoa despite start of season
- 2023 CHAN: Black Galaxies face Morocco, Madagascar and Sudan in Group C
- Fight against galamsey must be above partisan politics – Samuel Jinapor
- Customers can purchase electricity credits from Oct. 2 – ECG
- Arsenal beat Tottenham to go four points clear
- Aubameyang scores as Potter gets first Chelsea win
- Faisal Chibsah: From starting coaching career as volunteer to heading FIFA High-Performance specialist role for Africa
- Genser deal: We’re developing a Trojan horse to cannibalise all state enterprises in the energy sector – Ben Boakye
- Policymakers must ensure Ghana does not return to current economic situation – Dr. Twumasi-Baffuor
- Let the public know your innovations – Dr. Addo Kufuor charges tertiary institutions
- Over 1000 shops flooded at Kumasi Central Market; traders blame Contracta for the mess
- Orange Corners Ghana celebrates graduation of 45 entrepreneurs