Musician Fancy Gadam has welcomed another baby with his long time girlfriend.
In a post on Facebook, the artiste, born Ahmed Mujahid Bello, announced the arrival of his second child, Kassim.
Fancy Gadam shared a picture from the outdooring where he was dressed in white holding his bundle of joy. Standing next to him was the mother of his children also dressed in white and gold.
The ceremony was held at Gurugu in the Northern Region.
“Bless us richly with health, happiness and laughter. I am deeply grateful for this child and for all that this child represents in my life. My experience of life and my contribution to the world is changed forever and I am grateful. Thank you God Welcome New King Kassim,” Fancy Gadam captioned his post.
Fancy Gadam and his girlfriend already share a three-year-old son. Umar Sulemana was born in 2018.
After initially going silent on claims he had welcomed a first child, Fancy later publicly shared photos of his now three-year-old son to confirm the reports.
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Roads blocked as protesters march towards Jubilee House
- Cedi remains relatively stable since February 2023; Y-T-D depreciation to dollar stands at 22.5%
- LaLiga: Barcelona beat Celta Vigo after dramatic comeback
- Premier League: Calvert-Lewin helps Everton end winless start against Brentford
- Premier League: Ten-man Man City beat Nottingham Forest despite Rodri red card
- Ghanaian musicians die paupers; GHAMRO, MUSIGA are a mess – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Policeman sits on the floor to plead with demonstrators to unblock roads
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Let’s tread cautiously as investigations continue – Domelevo
- UEFA awards Mohammed Kudus’ second goal to him after initially declaring it own goal against Backa Topola
- Cecilia Dapaah case: People must guard against contempt in commentary – Gary Nimako