There was a fire outbreak at the Circuit Court 8 building of the Cocoa Affairs Courts in Accra.

The fire sparked by electrical fault burnt down electrical cables, but was quickly put out by some staff of the Judicial Service before the arrival of the Fire men.

Lawyer Josh Nimako, who spoke to Joy FM about the fire, said there was no one in Court 8 when the building caught fire.

Lawyer Nimako said he and others were in the adjoining Court 9 where the court was sitting when someone came in to raise the alarm about the fire. The development led to the adjournment of cases at court 9.

The fire did not cause any major damage, apart from the electricity cables which were burnt down.

Source; Myjoyonline.com/Ghana

Tags: