Hearts board member, Frank Nelson, has heaped praises on Dreams FC for accepting the verdict of the Appeal’s committee of the GFA to be demoted to Division One League.
The Kweiman side after several legal tussles conceded defeat to Tema Youth in the illegal registration of Kudjoe Mensah.
The decision sees Tema Youth rise to the Premiership while Dreams will contest in the GN Divison One Legaue.
And Frank Nelson is full of praise for Dreams and the CEO, Kurt Okraku for taking such a difficult decision considering the amount of investment made.
“To take a decision of this nature is not an easy thing,” he told Asempa FM
“For Kurt Okraku to concede to this level, it tells me that he is a gentleman and somebody you can rely on.
“This decision has brought a lot of joy because he considered Ghana football first. He never thought of being selfish and I think a lot went through before this decision was taken and again Dreams FC have proven to me that they don’t only play football and what they have done will go into the history of Ghana football.
“For them to say they are interested in contesting in this appeal but will only play the Division One League I have nothing to say than to say thank you Dreams FC.”
Tema Youth return to the Premier Division after a few years out.
- NSMQ 2021: When Prof Kaufmann was left speechless by Ketasco’s Bright Senyo
- As it happened: NSMQ 2021 – Presec, Ketasco and Prempeh College battled for trophy
- Parliament rejects 2022 budget
- Playback: NSMQ 2021 – Presec, Prempeh and Ketasco battle for trophy and glory
- NSMQ 2021: And God rested on the ‘Seven’ day to ‘Glory5’ Prempeh College
- Speaker suspends sitting over Majority Caucus’ absence in the chamber
- You lament over 1.75% levy, but not paying taxes – Ofori-Atta to 60,000 professionals, others
- 7 vehicles crash at Achimota dual carriage
- ‘BoG has lost focus’; it’s to be blamed for high lending rates – Togbe Afede
- Police publish list of 5 wanted vehicles for flouting road regulations
Cargill commissions $13m cocoa processing plant expansion in Tema
NPP will not shy away from unpopular decisions – John Boadu
Speaker’s ruling on 2022 budget has no binding effect on Parliament – Majority Leader
The last time a national budget was rejected in Ghana
Majority stages walkout over approval of 2022 budget
We’ll not tolerate any disrespect from Speaker – Majority Leader after walkout
‘Parliament hasn’t constitutionally rejected our budget’ – K.T Hammond
Police prevents #FixTheCountry protestors from presenting petition on 2022 Budget to Parliament
Bank of Ghana signs historic MoU with Bank of Mauritius
279 Ghanaians, 107 foreigners arrested in a joint security operation in 5 regions of the North
NSMQ 2021: 6 things we learned as Presec fails back-to-back bid
Speaker committed to seeking the best interest of citizens
NSMQ2021: Social media reacts to Prempeh catapulting decapitated Presec back to Accra
‘FixTheCountry protestors tore the petition; we never received it” – Majority leader
NSMQ 2021: And God rested on the ‘Seven’ day to ‘Glory5’ Prempeh College