On March 8, at the 4th National Women’s Summit, held under the umbrella of International Women’s Day, Wilmar Africa Limited unveiled Nisirine Ashorkor Doku popularly known as Naa Ashorkor as the brand ambassador for the Frytol Brand.
Speaking at the event, Patience Oforiwa Mpereh, the Marketing Director of Wilmar Africa Limited, described Naa Ashorkor as a woman who resonates with the target audience of Frytol.
Aside from being a professional woman with years of experience in the media, a radio anchor, one of Ghana’s finest actors, a mother of two and a fitness advocate, Naa Ashorkor has a passion for women and children’s issues and the wellness of young adults.
She generally solicits for the goodness of others. In spite of all these, she strives to balance it all as a woman.
This appointment comes at the time of the launch of the new Frytol Goodness campaign dubbed ‘You deserve a life of goodness’ – a campaign that seeks to create awareness for everyone especially the woman who has a desire to live her life to the fullest while balancing several aspects of life including family and friends, careers or education, religion and beliefs.
During the event, it was reiterated that as women juggle all activities of being wives, single women, mothers, or professionals, they ought to remember that their mental, physical and financial framework among many others are sound and safely in check.
This will enable women to live a good life, whilst positioning themselves well enough to achieve their aspirations. Naa Ashorkor as the new brand ambassador for Frytol will therefore be influential in driving awareness and engagement for the Goodness campaign.
In her response to the Wilmar Business, Naa Ashorkor thanked Frytol for championing the cause of women. She expressed her gladness to be part of the Frytol team and openly accepted her position as the Brand Ambassador.
Naa urged all women to explore the Frytol life of Goodness, of mental wellness, physical wellness and emotional stability.
In her association with this new campaign, she advised women present at the event to choose peace of mind in all their endeavours.
Whilst helping Ghanaian women sail smoothly through their turbulent lifestyle, Frytol continues to enhance the whole family’s nutritional needs.
Frytol is naturally cholesterol-free and fortified with Vitamin A to promote good vision and boost the immune system.
Wilmar Africa Limited is the producer of Frytol Oil, which is currently Ghana’s leading oil brand with the largest refinery; providing jobs for over 1000 Ghanaians.
The Frytol product range includes Frytol Vegetable Oil (Palm-based) and Sunflower Oil available in bottles and pouches (sachets).
Wilmar Africa Ltd also imports and packs Fortune and Viking Rice whilst sourcing local rice to produce the Fortune and Viking Emo pa.
Recently, the business has also introduced Jamaa soap and detergent in the laundry segment and Alife soap in the toilet soap segment.
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- “We’ve been tracking Mohammed Kudus for more than one year” – Barcelona Director
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Ronaldo receives $225m offer to play for Saudi Arabian club
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- Some OMCs start reducing fuel prices, GOIL down by 3.5%
- 2023 Budget: TUC rejects government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- ‘Insulting’ Ashanti Regional NSS Boss to appear before Committee of Inquiry
- Government’s management of economy commendable – Prof Adei
- Supreme Court dismisses suit against GRA’s pay 30% before challenging Act
- If your music penetrates China, then you have done enough as an artiste – Kuami Eugene
- Livestream: PM Express discusses Moody’s further downgrade of Ghana to junk status
- Chamber of Telecommunications outlines services to be affected by SIM deactivation
- Ernest Kojo Manu: Bumpy roads, illegal speed ramps posing serious threat to safety of road users
- Single spine is the most indecent salary structure – TUC
- Organised Labour revises demand for base pay increase to 65%
- Danny List urges black golfers to be more vocal to motivate young talents
- Crackdown on black market operators was to control cedi depreciation – Interior Minister
- DDP Outdoor sign onto ‘Abonten’ platform by mediaReachOMD Ghana
- Dwumakrom in Ashanti Region cries for good roads, potable water and other amenities
- Invest in health research – Otumfuo Osei Tutu II charges government
- Bawumia is ‘Economic Maguire’, he is scoring own goals – Adongo
- Government to reintroduce road toll in 2023