The technical director of the Ghana Football Association, Francis Oti Akenten has denied increasing perceptions of poor quality in the FA's coaching programs for over local coaches.
"It is a properly,carefully and well planned programme. Our programs are monitored by CAF and in conformity with Caf regulations. Caf selects an assessor to come and assess the contents of the examination conducted"
"An assessor has the ability to inspect and be satisfied with the examination before approval, Caf marks the Exams papers. l don't even know who has passed or fail".
"We have now even introduced computer analysis in our upcoming programs to help the coaches scientifically and technically."
Akenten spoke in respect of complaints that the courses being undertaken by the local coaches does not reflect on the field of play in the various indigneous leagues.
Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @Joy997FM. Our hashtag is #JoySports
- Fact-check: Did the NPP promise to build a harbour in Cape Coast?
- ‘I’m on the run until this country shows me there are laws’ – Shatta Wale
- ‘I never promised to build a harbour in Cape Coast’ – Akufo-Addo
- ‘God says we should sing a new song’ not plagiarise – Cindy Thompson to take legal actions against offenders
- A flimsy excuse should not be given for denial of a visa to MPs – Sam George calls out Netherlands Ambassador
- We’re investigating Shatta Wale’s shooting claims – Police
- I lied because people were associating me with politics – Cindy Thompson on ‘Awurade Kasa’
- Funny Face arrested after threatening to kill his baby mama and commit suicide
- Komenda Sugar Factory: Mahama constructed roof before building foundation – Akufo-Addo
- I no longer use a mobile phone – Kwabena Kwabena
Newly confirmed Adansi Akrofuom DCE Maurice Jonas Woode to focus on road infrastructure
Anbariya Sunni Muslim group presents memorandum in support of anti-LGBTQ bill
FESPACO 2021: African film lovers come together in Ouagadougou
ECG installs smart prepaid meters at Agbogbloshie market
Government backtracks on ‘No Ghana Card, No Salary’ directive to public sector workers
Samuel Dowuona: Extra spectrum; bridging data capacity gap in Digital Ghana
Salah is extraordinary, says Simeone as his Atletico side prepare for Liverpool
Photos: Tema Central sewerage system collapse exposes residents to health hazard
ECG to disconnect GBC, Kumasi International Airport over debt
NBA preview: All you need to know ahead of the 75th anniversary season
Pastor whose prophesy triggered Shatta Wale’s fake shooting fiasco arrested
Kanye West officially changes his name to Ye
Forget Kanye West, he’s now officially ‘Ye’
Woman who butchered her 2-year-old son to undergo psychiatric examinations
Queen mother appeals to Akufo-Addo to make definite pronouncement on LGBTQ+