Ghana has recorded 25 new cases of the novel coronavirus as of March 30, 2021.
According to the Ghana Health Service (GHS), this brings the number of active cases to 1,504.
Out of this, 26 cases are severe while others in critical conditions still remain at 12.
In the latest update by the GHS, the death toll still remains at 744.
So far, the country has seen 90,674 confirmed cases of Covid-19 with 88,426 recoveries/discharges.
Ghana is still on the path towards ensuring that a mass section of the population is vaccinated.
According to the GHS website, 555,259 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine have so far been administered as of 7:00pm March 31.
Regional breakdown of active cases
Greater Accra Region – 50,047; Ashanti Region – 15,343; Western Region – 5,705; Eastern Region – 4,130; Central Region – 3,286; Volta Region – 2,374; Northern Region – 1,644; Bono East Region – 1,420; Bono Region – 1,314; Upper East Region – 1,305; Western North Region – 851; Ahafo Region – 703; Upper West Region – 484; Oti Region – 406; North East Region – 210; Savannah Region – 120.
- Social media users react to DSP Azugu’s alleged role in assault on Citi FM journalist
- ASEPA calls for the removal of GJA President, Affail Monney
- Don’t reduce our schools to ideological and religious fighting grounds – Akufo-Addo tells religious leaders
- NSMQ 2021: Mfantsipim destroys Adisadel, University Practice and Assin State College to win Central Regional Championship
- Akufo-Addo and his NPP government are reducing Ghana to a police state – Haruna Iddrisu
- We have not failed humanity by building prison infrastructure – Church of Pentecost
- GPL wrap: Kotoko extend gap at top after Olympics surrender lead
- Court adjourns Assin North MP’s case over hearing of applications
- Francis Xavier-Sosu: Eid-ul-Fitr reflections – Human rights and security implications, the case of Wesley Girls’ and the Methodist Church
- Champions League final moved to Porto and 12,000 Chelsea and Manchester City fans can attend
Top scientists question the need for Covid-19 booster shots
Akufo-Addo visits France, Belgium and South Africa as part of post-Covid engagements
Today’s front pages: Friday, May 14, 2021
NSMQ2021: Perfect ‘salah’ gift as Tamale SHS wins maiden Northern Zonal Championship
Coach Paa Kwasi Fabin names 27-man Black Meteors squad to face Japan
Real Madrid win to keep title dream alive
GPL wrap: Kotoko extend gap at top after Olympics surrender lead
Liverpool boost top four hopes with win at Man Utd
Sancho and Haaland score doubles as Dortmund win German Cup
National Security Ministry to probe alleged assault on Citi FM journalists by security operatives
Government is committed to investing more in the youth – NYA Deputy CEO
NSMQ 2021: Tamale Islamic SHS denied ‘Eid-Trophy’ after Notre Dame SHS exited them at semis of Northern Zonal Championship
Don’t reduce our schools to ideological and religious fighting grounds – Akufo-Addo tells religious leaders
NSMQ 2021: Mfantsipim destroys Adisadel, University Practice and Assin State College to win Central Regional Championship
Full text: Speaker Alban Bagbin’s message on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr