Hammer of The Last Two Music Group has announced the signing of Smokey Beatz.
According to the music veteran, the young producer has a bright future in the industry and certainly stand out in 2022.
“That boy is amazing. He’s shy when it comes to going out there; I’m trying to push him. I just signed him actually,” Hammer said on Joy FM’s Showbiz A-Z.
The record producer, known in real life as Edward Nana Poku Osei, touted the potential of Smokey Beatz when he highlighted some of the things that informed the decision to sign the young music producer.
“He is amazingly talented. He will just sit down in a few minutes and come out with something that’s unbelievable,” Hammer said.
The veteran disclosed that he had sent some of the works of Smokey Beatz, affectionately called Smokey the Creator, to Sarkodie, Edem and other musicians and the feedback has been positive.
Hammer, who is one of the most revered veteran music producers, further noted that he intends to build a solid brand for producers so they excel in the music space and also enjoy royalties due them.
“What I’m doing in the background is that I’m signing producers, giving them management,” Hammer said, adding “I want to help these producers package themselves properly, and do their splits in the studio.”
- Ghanaian nurses to work in UK under new deal – Agyemang Manu
- We’ll not accept Ofori-Atta’s debt restructuring – Minority
- Debt Exchange Programme is key requirement for IMF deal – Ofori-Atta
- ‘Thank you Dede Ayew’, tweets ‘praise’ Stars captain for missed penalty as Brazil mauls South Korea
- How individual mistakes cost Black Stars a round of 16 World Cup slot
- Playback: Ofori-Atta launches Domestic Debt Exchange amid financial crisis
- There was no approach from Ghana to play for Black Stars – Danny Welbeck
- Ban on V8s in Accra; who is going to monitor? Mahama quizzes government
- Proposed debt exchange programme will bring some confidence into economy – Dr. Addison
- Labour unions kick against any ‘haircut’ on pension funds of workers
- A.B.A Fuseini takes kenkey and fish to parliament to show ‘true state of economy’
- Cedi strengthens in value against dollar; 1$ now ¢13.70
- Indonesia passes criminal code banning sex outside of marriage
- Suspend activities of foreign vessel on Volta River – Agbeve residents to government
- Ejura traditional council reaffirms intention to bar Fulani herdsmen from entering communities in the traditional area
- 75% of Agortime farmland conducive for large scale rice production
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Over 8,000 delegates to attend NDC Congress on December 17
- We will safeguard the solvency of the financial institutions – Ofori-Atta
- Government is still peddling falsehoods in the middle of a crisis – Ato Forson
- Sunyani Regional Hospital to be upgraded into teaching hospital by April 2023
- Debt Exchange: Do not touch our pensions – TUC warns government
- Organised labour will be engaged on debt exchange programme – Dr. Kumah
- Prospective teacher trainees to write entrance exams from 2023
- Pension funds will not collapse under debt exchange programme – John Kumah