Hiplife artiste Prince Bright says he believes he is one of the the greatest musicians on earth.
Speaking with Joy Entertainment’s Becky on EVIBES USA Series, Prince Bright stated that his belief stems from the fact that he comes from the greatest country in the world – Ghana.
“I believe I am one of the greatest musicians that ever walked the earth. Why? Because I represent Ghana in my heart and if I put my country first, I will say Ghana is the greatest nation in the whole world,” he said.
According to him, Ghana has everything other countries want, hence making it one of the greatest countries in the world.”
“Ghana has everything that the world wants. Everything that the world is crying to have. We have all the minerals, and good forestry; we have good food and good people. Ghana is the most fun-loving country in the whole world.”
“I am coming from one of the greatest countries in the whole world. So I believe if I am a musician, I am one of the greatest musicians to walk the earth,” Prince Bright added.
EVibes is on JoyNews every Saturday at 8:30 am. Viewers will get the chance to catch playbacks on Sundays at 10:30 am and Fridays at 6:30 pm. On Joy Prime, E Vibes airs on Saturday at 4 pm
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Gold Mafia: Gold smuggler sneaks $40 million worth of gold out of Ghana every month
- Harris’ visit should accelerate US-Ghana partnerships – Genser
- NDC’s ‘betrayal’ may have been the result of several factors – Dr. Seidu Alidu
- Taking pictures, videos of ballots was not a party directive – Murtala Mohammed
- NDC as a party did not fail Ghanaians – Kofi Adams
- There had been broad consultation, consensus to reject President’s ministerial nominees – Murtala Mohammed
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Playback: PM Express discuss NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club