Audio By Carbonatix
Former President Donald Trump briefly addressed reporters after being placed under arrest and released on bond from the Fulton County jail on Thursday.
“I did nothing wrong,” he said.
Trump described the criminal case against him as “a travesty of justice.”
“We have every single right to challenge an election that we think is dishonest,” he said.
Trump also addressed the other criminal cases pending against him, saying, “ This is one instance but you have three other instances. This is election interference.”

His surrender in Georgia marked the fourth time this year the former president has turned himself in to local or federal officials after criminal charges were brought against him – episodes that had never been seen in the US before 2023.
In April, the former president was booked in New York on state charges related to a hush money scheme. In June, he surrendered at a Miami federal courthouse to face charges in special counsel Jack Smith’s probe into the mishandling of classified documents.
And earlier this month, Trump was placed under arrest in Washington, DC, and arraigned on charges brought by Smith in his investigation into attempts to overturn the 2020 election.
All of those cases could come to a head next year at the same time that Trump is running for president.
Latest Stories
-
7-month-old baby found dead in a drain at Obuasi Old Estate
24 minutes -
Tunisia coast guard recovers eight bodies of migrants whose boat sank
25 minutes -
One man diagnosed with prostate cancer in the UK ‘every eight minutes’
28 minutes -
After losing 2012 election, we couldn’t even afford prepaid credit – Obuobia Darko
32 minutes -
NSMQ 2026: Kpando SHS brush aside Abor, Jukwa to storm One-Eighth stage with 32 point gap
2 hours -
Duncan Amoah: Gov’t should create conditions for 24-hour economy, not build markets
2 hours -
JoyNews-Republic Bank Habitat Fair finale turns homeownership dreams into real possibilities
3 hours -
Bamiri chief commissions KG block, guest house to boost education and revenue
3 hours -
NSMQ 2026: Yaa Asantewaa Girls’ going ‘beck’ to Tanoso after Bishop Herman deals them early exit
3 hours -
Data Protection Commission acquires two vehicles to strengthen data protection enforcement
3 hours -
NSMQ 2026: Holy Child School storms back from two-year NSMQ absence to book One-Eighth ticket
5 hours -
GNFS dismisses reports of unpaid 2025 rent allowance
6 hours -
Gordon Asare-Bediako steps down from NPP Communications Director race, backs Dennis Aboagye
6 hours -
GES dismisses requirement for newly promoted teachers to submit documents for salary adjustments
6 hours -
Meko Bono 2026: Vice President pledges agricultural revival as Atebubu hosts grand homecoming
7 hours