Comedian Jacinta has called on her colleagues to try and support each other by connecting one another to event promoters.
Speaking on Showbiz Now with KMJ, the comedian said after her rousing applause at a comedy event in the UK, she did well to recommend two of her Ghanaian colleagues to the promoters.
She stated that the promoters were impressed with her performance and are eager to contact the comedians she recommended.
Talking about her performance at the event which featured other comedians from the African continent especially South Africa and Nigeria, Jacinta said she was the only comedian from Ghana.
According to her, she was happy about the feedback that came from the crowd after the event.
The event took place at the Leicester Square Theatre which is a 400-seat theatre near Leicester Square, in the City of Westminster, London.
Jacinta also hinted that she has her own maiden stand up comedy that would come up in 2022 and plans are far advanced for that event.
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police apologise to public inconvenienced during protest
- GPL Week 2: Eric Bosomtwi stunner buries Kotoko in Bibiani
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Roads blocked as protesters march towards Jubilee House
- Cedi remains relatively stable since February 2023; Y-T-D depreciation to dollar stands at 22.5%
- LaLiga: Barcelona beat Celta Vigo after dramatic comeback