Looks like Jennifer Aniston’s guest starring role on “Cougar Town” comes with some sweet fringe benefits.
The actress, 40, (who was recently rumored to be back together with John Mayer) shared a two-hour Italian dinner with “Cougar Town” actor Josh Hopkins at Madeo in Beverly Hills on September 2.
“She seemed very excited about her date,” says an eyewitness. “She and Josh sat at a more private table and they seemed to get along great.”
Aniston, who sipped white wine and ordered fish, shared animated conversations with Hopkins, 39. “It was obvious that they don’t know each other well, but there was a flirty energy between them and Jen looked very happy,” adds the witness. Reps for both haven’t commented on the relationship, but there’s no denying the smile on Aniston’s face these days.
“Jen has been in the best mood lately,” a source tells PEOPLE. “She is trying to do whatever makes her happy, which includes going on fun dates with interesting men.”
And the star’s optimistic attitude could lead to more fun in the dating world.
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- Daddy Lumba opens up on being bedridden for over 5 years
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- E-levy: GRA blames charging entities for wrongful deductions
- President’s son loses army post after Twitter spree
- Auctioning of vehicles at Tema Port to go online by end of October, 2022- GRA
- ‘I sold my mansion for me not to go broke’ – Kofi Amoabeng
- UTAG, 3 university labour unions to strike on October 13
- We need a national discussion on how to make Ghana’s debt sustainable – Ato Forson
- Morocco issues first cannabis production permits
- Ukraine’s uphill battle to gain Africa’s support
- Victims of human trafficking need adequate information on the issue – Media consultant
- IMF won’t lend to Ghana if debt levels are unsustainable -Dr. Acheampong
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Ghana’s debt to GDP is not properly accounted for – Ato Forson
- Scientists, policy makers to benefit from KNUST’s Building Stronger Universities project
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line in the sea for 9 years
- We are determined to build trustworthy and robust institutions – Chief Justice assures
- B. A. Mensah: Ghanaians are about to get a break from the fuel crisis
- Playback: PM Express discusses Ghana’s unsustainable debt levels and impact on IMF negotiations
- I will deal with government officials found complicit in galamsey activities – Akufo-Addo
- Sadiq Abdulai Abu, Bessa Simons, Spiky, others confirmed as speakers for 2022 Ghana DJ Clinic
- Nigerian singer Asa threatens Joeboy with copyright lawsuit, demands ₦300m