Audio By Carbonatix
Jeremy Renner is on the mend after sustaining injuries in a snowplow accident over the weekend.
The “Bourne Legacy” actor, 51, gave fans an update on his health, sharing a selfie of himself sitting in a hospital bed with the side of his face covered in bruises and scrapes.
“Thank you all for your kind words,” he captioned the Instagram post on Tuesday. “Im too messed up now to type. But I send love to you all.”
Renner was met with words of encouragement from several stars in the comments section of his post.
“Brother u r a superhero to all of us. U will get through this with flying colors. Love and positive energy to u!” DJ Steve Aoki wrote.

“Sending so much love n healing!” actress Vanessa Hudgens also commented.
“Continued prayers your way brutha. ♥️,” Marvel co-star Chris Pratt also said.
“ get well soon. Praying for you,” actress Ashley Benson told him.
Back on Sunday Renner’s rep revealed the actor was in “critical but stable condition” after sustaining injuries in “a weather-related accident while plowing snow” earlier that day.
“His family is with him, and he is receiving excellent care,” the rep added.
One of Renner’s neighbors told TMZ on Monday that he lost a tremendous amount of blood after a snowplow accidentally ran over one of his legs while helping a stranded motorist in the snow.

Jeremey Renner
Another one of Renner’s neighbors — who happened to be a doctor — placed a tourniquet on his leg until paramedics were able to airlift him to the hospital.
Renner’s rep further told People that the two-time Oscar nominee “suffered blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries.”
The rep added that the “Avengers” actor “returned from surgery and remains in the intensive care unit in critical but stable condition.”
Renner’s family also released a statement, sending their “gratitude” to everyone who helped save his life, including “the incredible doctors and nurses looking after him, Truckee Meadows Fire and Rescue, Washoe County Sheriff, Reno City Mayor Hillary Schieve and the Carano and Murdock families.”
Latest Stories
-
OSP goofed and must tell Ghanaians the truth – Frank Davies reacts to Red Notice decision
9 minutes -
Today’s Front Pages: Monday, February 16, 2026
24 minutes -
‘Victory in 2028 won’t be gifted to us’ – Bawumia urges discipline, unity in NPP
51 minutes -
Lordina Mahama announces completion of 3 modern maternity and children’s wards
54 minutes -
IOM, Fidelity Bank Ghana Ltd partner to boost financial literacy for Ghanaian returnees
57 minutes -
There is nothing wrong with being arrested as a politician – Afenyo-Markin urges NPP unity
59 minutes -
Fact-based response to misleading narratives on JG Resources Ltd’s gold trade dispute
1 hour -
WHY Dr Bawumia must retain NAPO as running mate: Consistency, loyalty and strategy are good in politics
1 hour -
GNFS prevents petrol tanker explosion at Aveme Junction
1 hour -
Hindsight: Garbage in, garbage out
1 hour -
Gender Ministry condemns alleged digital sexual exploitation by foreign national, vows legal action
2 hours -
‘We realised the mess left behind’ – Asiedu Nketia blames Akufo-Addo gov’t for cocoa crisis
2 hours -
Suspect in Zebilla police robbery and murder arrested
2 hours -
‘I am safe and recovering well’ – Mohammed Sukparu reassures public after accident
2 hours -
Bawumia thanks liaisons nationwide
2 hours
