Teigen, 34, took to Twitter and her Instagram Story on Thursday evening to comment on her baby news. Posing on profile, the model and cookbook author focused attention on her growing stomach. Teigen’s ensemble — black leggings and a suit jacket — put her belly on full display.
“Look at this third baby sh*t! What?” she remarked in the video, laughing. “Oh my god!”
Teigen’s bump appears to have grown a bit since its debut in Legend’s music video for “Wild” featuring Gary Clark Jr. It was barely noticeable in the video, but Teigen and Legend’s careful cradling seemed to give the news away.
Just hours before the release of “Wild,” ET spoke to Legend, who played coy about him and Teigen expanding their family.
“We don’t plan these things,” he said of having more kids. “We haven’t planned them right now but we’ll see what happens. You spend enough time together, you never know.”
As they await their new baby’s arrival, Legend said his and Teigen’s two kids — 4-year-old Luna and 2-year-old Miles — love having their parents at home in quarantine.
“We’ve been having as much fun as we [can] with them. Of course, every parent knows that you have to be a little more creative during this time,” he shared. “I think at the age that our kids are, ages 4 and 2, their ideal situation is that we’re home with them all the time, hanging out with them and playing with them, entertaining them. So they’ve been thriving during this pandemic.”
“For us it’s more of a challenge,” he joked, adding, “The extra quarantine weight is happening, it’s all happening.”
- #FixTheCountry agitators have no leaders – Barker-Vormawor
- 5 feared dead, 15 injured in accident on Accra-Tema motorway
- Wesley Girls’ SHS ‘no fasting” policy, strictly for health reasons – Old students
- Ramadan: UDS Dean of Education condemns Wesley Girls SHS management
- Companies continue to export rosewood to China despite ban – Inusah Fuseini
- Over 200 police personnel deployed to enforce mining directives across Ghana
- Why I rejected over ¢700k bribe – Anti-galamsey taskforce member
- Ghana’s 4x100m men’s relay team set to pitch camp in Europe ahead of Olympics
- Ramadan: Exercise restraint and circumspection in your comments – Peace Council to all stakeholders
- Claims of fasting affecting health unfounded – Islamic Medical Association, Ghana
Ecobank and TANOE WomanRising organise business clinic for women-owned and women-focused business
Ecobank shareholders to get 55 pesewas per share as dividend
Bolt launches its car-sharing service Bolt Drive
2 teenagers jailed for life after killing Italian police officer
Blunt and Blay: Finding ‘silence’ for Auntie Ohene from uncle Sam’s ‘noise’
Far from silence, we suffer a culture of noise – Elizabeth Ohene
Some celebrities give hope while others give excuses for #FixTheCountry
Seatbelt has saved me 3 times – Alban Bagbin
Nigeria kidnappers free 27 college students
Zulu Kingship: Royals and rebels fight for throne
Election 2020: EC saved Ghana $90m as compared to 2016 election – Bossman Asare
Pupils in Adaklu admonished to utilise ultramodern ICT lab to develop skill
Lady Gaga’s dognappers apprehended
Otumfuo charges Housing Minister to work towards ending perennial floods
Today’s front pages: Thursday, May 6, 2021