Audio By Carbonatix
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho faces more punishment from the FA for his behaviour during his side's 2-1 defeat at West Ham in the Premier League on Saturday.
The FA released a statement which confirmed Mourinho, his assistant coach Silvino Louro and West Ham have all been charged for their part in the ill-disciplined match at the Boleyn Ground.
Mourinho is already appealing a £50,000 fine and suspended one-match stadium ban for comments made about match officials following the 3-1 defeat to Southampton earlier this month.
He has now been charged again after being sent to the stands by referee Jonathan Moss at half-time of the match against West Ham.
"Jose Mourinho has been charged with misconduct in relation to his language and/or behaviour towards the match officials in or around the dressing room area at half-time," said the FA.
"Chelsea coach Silvino Louro has also been charged with misconduct in relation to his behaviour which led to his 45th minute dismissal from the technical area.
"West Ham have been charged for failing to control their players in the 44th minute of the game and Chelsea have also been charged with the same offence for an alleged breach in the 45th minute of the game.
"All parties have until 6pm on Thursday (29 October 2015) to reply."
An FA spokesman said on Monday that an automatic fine of £25,0000 would be implemented against Chelsea because six players received a yellow card in the Premier League game. One of them, Nemanja Matic, was sent off, to take the crime count to seven
. That incident aggravated coach Louro and manager Mourinho, who were then both sent to the stands by Moss.
-
Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @Joy997FM. Our hashtag is #JoySports.
Latest Stories
-
Ice baths, almond milk, meditation and a ‘house like a hospital’: The secrets of Salah’s success
34 minutes -
This Saturday on Prime Insight: GN Savings and Loans licence restoration and the Abronye bail debate
2 hours -
Putin vows retaliation after accusing Ukraine of hitting student dormitory
2 hours -
2026 ACI World Congress: In Accra, a quiet reframe of how emerging markets see themselves
2 hours -
No break-in, no theft at Ashaiman showroom – Hisense Ghana clarifies
3 hours -
This Saturday on Newsfile: Attack on free speech and return of GN Bank
3 hours -
Opinion: The evidence before High Court continues to expose weakness of the Republic’s case against Wontumi
3 hours -
Ebola risk raised to ‘very high’ in DR Congo
3 hours -
I recommended Haruna and Muntaka for ministerial roles — Asiedu Nketia
3 hours -
The Cost of Macroeconomic Stabilization: An Analysis of the Bank ofGhana’s 2025 Financial Deficit
4 hours -
Isaac Nlason elected SRC President of the Ghana School of Law
4 hours -
Haruna Iddrisu takes a subtle jibe at Asiedu Nketia’s ‘Thank You Tour’
4 hours -
GSA, PTB donate 50 calibrated weighing scales to Techiman traders on World Metrology Day
4 hours -
US says temporary visa holders should leave to apply for Green Cards
4 hours -
Asiedu Nketia pledges stronger welfare support for former NDC executives
5 hours