Leadership of the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) have met with Joy Business in a strategic move to deepen collaboration between the media organisation and the private sector.
Head of Joy Business, Odelia Ntiamoah, upon meeting with the President and Chief Executive Officer of the association, said such partnership with the Joy Business brand is strategic in providing the needed platform for local industries to be seen on the international market.
“Our collaboration with AGI will help us to reach young entrepreneurs and women-led businesses with compelling business content that will result in the overall growth of AGI’s development footprint,” she stated.
President of the AGI, Dr. Humphrey Ayim-Darke, relished the opportunity, expressing confidence in how such a partnership with Joy Business can change Ghana’s development narrative.
He was confident the collaboration would complement AGI’s quest to expand the reachof local businesses to global markets.
“This is a strategic move and I want to commend Joy Business for the initiative. I believe such partnerships gives us the leverage to reach global markets through effective content sharing,” he stated.
Joy Business’ engagement forms part of a mandate to forge synergies with Ghana’s business community through effective communication strategies.
- Former Minister for Monitoring and Evaluation, Dr Akoto Osei dies aged 64
- 2 Ghanaian students honoured for topping West Africa in 2022 WASSCE
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- Interest rates on falling spree; government T-bills oversubscribed by 40%
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- Police probe Prof Frimpong Boateng’s Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ allegations
- GACL settles GH¢10m out of GH¢28m owed ECG; balance to be paid in 2-weeks
- Ofori-Atta leaves for China for crucial debt restructuring negotiations
- ECG recovers GHȼ18.5m out of ȼ46.9m from 3 state institutions
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- T:bills auction: Government to raise ¢3.21bn this week
- The South African choir that performed for Queen Victoria
- Stop the arrogance, downsize your government – Fifi Kwetey tells Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo’s government suffering a complete collapse of credibility – Fifi Kwetey
- Akufo-Addo’s government has been the luckiest in terms of resources, they have no excuse – Fifi Kwetey
- IMF lied about Covid-19, Ukraine war being cause of Ghana’s economic woes – Fifi Kwetey
- Akufo-Addo still in campaign mode – Fifi Kwetey
- Reset your priorities – Sammy Gyamfi tells government
- Climate-smart agricultural practices should be linked to household food security – Climate expert
- Accra Visual Arts Week is back
- Let’s generate African data to empower our AI systems – Computer scientist
- Playback: One-on-one with Fifi Kwetey on PM Express
- I won’t let politics destroy our brotherhood – Fred Nuamah on fracas with John Dumelo
- IMF Executive Board approves US$3bn under new Extended Fund Facility arrangement for Sri Lanka