In today’s edition of Money Lab, the CEO of First Finance Company, Gloria Akoto discusses some investment objectives.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Full text: Kamala Harris’ speech upon arrival in Accra
- Photos of Kamala Harris visit to Ghana
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- I’m very excited about the future of Africa – Kamala Harris
- I intend to do work that will increase investment in Africa – Kamala Harris
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- What an honour it is to be here in Ghana – Kamala Harris
- Ghana’s reserves improve slightly to $2.62bn; balance of payment remains negative
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- The 3 MPs who missed out on voting during approval of ministerial nominees
- AMA engineer calls for ban on single-use plastics
- NDC flagbearership race: ‘I’ll bring discipline back into finances’ – Mahama says after vetting
- I am coming with a new energy and force – Ho Central Constituency MP aspirant
- Seth Kunkpe: Nigeria’s snail pace to democratic maturity
- German government supports training of returned migrants
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- NDC vs NDC: Do you agree with Leadership or ‘Rebel MPs’?
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- Asante Kotoko mutually part ways with Seydou Zerbo
- The I in the Collective!
- It hurts but we’ll work harder – Eno Barony on losing out on VGMA nominations
- Playback: Kamala Harris meets Akufo-Addo