Kanye West certainly knows how to celebrate his wife! The 43-year-old rapper surprised Kim Kardashian West with a stunning redecoration to the massive bathroom in their Los Angeles mansion.
“So I come home and my whole bathroom is decorated like an enchanted forest, and it’s so beautiful and it’s so visually pretty with a sweet note from my husband,” Kim told her fans as she panned the camera around her cavernous bathroom to show her Instagram followers on Tuesday.
The Jesus Is King emcee had the room decorated with large reeds, purple-and-tan floral bushes, and a variety of grasses.
This comes after Kanye expressed his admiration of his wife on social media in a rare post, praising her recent business deal in which she sold a 20 percent stake of her KKW Beauty line to cosmetics giant Coty Inc. for $200 million. The sale reportedly makes the mother of four a billionaire.
Following the announcement, Yeezy tweeted, “I am so proud of my beautiful wife Kim Kardashian West for officially becoming a billionaire. You’ve weathered the craziest storms and now God is shining on you and our family… So blessed this is still life… So I made you this still life… We love you so much.”
I am so proud of my beautiful wife Kim Kardashian West for officially becoming a billionaire— ye (@kanyewest) June 30, 2020
You’ve weathered the craziest storms and now God is shining on you and our family
So blessed this is still life
So I made you this still life
We love you so much pic.twitter.com/Vvtgzodnah
The sale is said to make Kim, 39, the richest member of her family, overtaking her younger sister, Kylie Jenner, who sold a 51 percent share of her business, Kylie Cosmetics — also to Coty — in January.
- Final year JHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
- DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Assin North MP’s case: Amaliba files motion to withdraw as lawyer
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwesi Aning
- Ghana’s democracy is veering into the arena of anarchy and tyranny – Koku Anyidoho
Manchester City must improve for the Champions League final – Guardiola after Brighton loss
Man Utd’s draw at home to Fulham a “wake-up call” – Solskjaer
Karim Benzema in France Euro 2020 squad after almost six-year absence
State authorities must end brutalities against journalists – PPP
Not using a Hijab while playing football felt weird – Anatu Sadat
Ghana Health Service investigate suspected waterborne disease in Bunbuazio community
Mysterious calabash found in over 70-year-old tree at Tema
Decathlon Ghana to open largest sports store in Accra
Ghana chosen as “case study” for African countries in ensuring digital safety
Ambulance Service CEO worried over concentration of ambulances in cities to the detriment of rural areas
SIM cards re-registration comment by Bawumia ill-informed, highly naive – Minority Leader
NPP Coordinator condemns alleged forceful removal of DCOP Opare Addo from office
Ablekuma Central Assembly warns against building without permits
Ghana Armed Forces set to conduct anti-terrorism exercise
National Coordinator of School Feeding Programme sacked