The Chief Executive Oficer of the Korle-Bu Teaching hospital, Dr Daniel Asare, has urged Ghanaians to adhere to the safety directives concerning the coronavirus to aid in a swift victory against the pandemic.
According to him, failure to adhere to the directives might lead to a surge in the number of cases in the country, which he said will lead to a lost battle to the virus.
Dr. Asare said the fight against the novel virus was winnable only when Ghanaians fulfill their side of the bargain by being law abiding.
He further explained that defiance of the President’s directives will only amount to suffering; as such an act was punishable by law.
Dr Asare made the comments when a Ghanaian multinational beverage corporation, Twellium Industrial Company, donated products to the Hospital.
Twellium Ghana took another giant step by embarking on a nationwide donation exercise as part of their contribution to support the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic in Ghana.
The company donated bags of rice, poultry products, Verna mineral water, London biscuits and other products to the residents of Sise Pokuase.
The residents, receiving the relief items, showered praises and blessings on the company for their thoughtful gesture.
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- Singer kicks fan for touching her inappropriately
- ‘The system has failed us again’ – Father of 12-year-old who died due to unavailability of ambulance service
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- Police await final report on 2-year-old boy sacrificed by father
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
GOtv launches M-Net Movies Pop-up channel to celebrate African film
Ghana’s democracy is veering into the arena of anarchy and tyranny – Koku Anyidoho
Protect your rich cultural heritage – France Ambassador to Ghana tells Ghanaians
Naomi Campbell, 50, welcomes first child
Bright Philip Donkor: Ejura prison; The Church of Pentecost is a first class cooperate citizen
Residents of Abrokyire carry woman in labour on wooden door due to poor road
Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
Good governance hinges on the rule of law – NCCE
10 year old boy dies after eating poisoned khebab meant for woman’s ex-lover
My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
Ex-Doe and I got rich because of our beef – Rapper Chicago
6,000 university staff workers lay down tools
AABN donates 100 copies of entrepreneurship manual to DTI Community Innovation Business Community
EBID Grants $50m facility to Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited
I sing from the heart – Kofi Kinaata opens up on songwriting skills