Ghana’s leading non-alcoholic malt beverage brand – Malta Guinness has unveiled a new label to celebrate its 30th anniversary.
The new limited edition label designed by Charles Okyer-Afoakwa showcases Ghanaian ingenuity and creativity.
This special celebratory label will be cut across all three SKU’s (Cans, PET Bottle and Glass Bottle) with same great taste and will be available across the country from November 2020 till March 2021 to extend the momentous celebration.
Speaking at the launch, Marketing Manager-Stout & APNADS, Guinness Ghana, Samuel Dery said the celebration is a way of giving back to society.
“The idea was to look beyond profit-making, give meaning and share values of Ghanaians. This event is not merely a celebration of 30 years since our first sale in Ghana, but also a celebration of the indefatigable spirit of Ghanaians and our drive to write and rewrite our own destinies against all odds” he stated
Based on this backdrop, Samuel Dery said they gave Ghanaian art design professionals the opportunity to design the Malta Guinness label for the first time.
For her part, the Corporate Relations Director, Guinness Ghana Brewery Limited (GGBL), Sylvia Owusu- Ankomah said though Malta Guinness has a brand new look, it still has the same quality.
“30 years into setting up shop in Ghana, the first sale of our premium non-alcoholic malt beverage was made. Malta Guinness has since then maintained the lead in that category, without compromising quality and premium taste” she stated.
As the largest users of local raw materials in the brewery and beverage manufacturing industry in Ghana, Sylvia Owusu- Ankomah said the company has impacted the lives of farmers and their families and also improved their skills.
The GGBL Corporate Relations Director stressed their continued support to Ghana’s economy as they mark 30 years of operation in the country.
Sylvia Owusu-Ankomah said, “We are confident that through the energy and vitality that is intrinsic in Malta Guinness, we not only spread tangible positivity but a message that will resonate through this Limited Edition design label we have today- a testimony to Ghanaians that greatness comes through collaboration. Greatness is giving others a chance”.
Sarkodie, who is an influencer of Malta Guinness, graced the progamme to perform a number of his songs.
Malta Guinness, a non-alcoholic beverage, was first launched onto the Ghanaian market in 1989 and currently holds more than 80 per cent share of the malted soft drink market.
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- Daddy Lumba opens up on being bedridden for over 5 years
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- E-levy: GRA blames charging entities for wrongful deductions
- President’s son loses army post after Twitter spree
- Auctioning of vehicles at Tema Port to go online by end of October, 2022- GRA
- ‘I sold my mansion for me not to go broke’ – Kofi Amoabeng
- UTAG, 3 university labour unions to strike on October 13
- We need a national discussion on how to make Ghana’s debt sustainable – Ato Forson
- Morocco issues first cannabis production permits
- Ukraine’s uphill battle to gain Africa’s support
- Victims of human trafficking need adequate information on the issue – Media consultant
- IMF won’t lend to Ghana if debt levels are unsustainable -Dr. Acheampong
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Ghana’s debt to GDP is not properly accounted for – Ato Forson
- Scientists, policy makers to benefit from KNUST’s Building Stronger Universities project
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line in the sea for 9 years
- We are determined to build trustworthy and robust institutions – Chief Justice assures
- B. A. Mensah: Ghanaians are about to get a break from the fuel crisis
- Playback: PM Express discusses Ghana’s unsustainable debt levels and impact on IMF negotiations
- I will deal with government officials found complicit in galamsey activities – Akufo-Addo
- Sadiq Abdulai Abu, Bessa Simons, Spiky, others confirmed as speakers for 2022 Ghana DJ Clinic
- Nigerian singer Asa threatens Joeboy with copyright lawsuit, demands ₦300m