What would you do if your personal space was abused by your partner? Well, this unidentified man found himself in such a predicament when his girlfriend deleted his video gaming characters.
Reports suggest that the man is a video game streamer who does this as one of his key income sources.
However, his girlfriend who was tired of not receiving the same level of attention deleted the NBA2K Overall players he has been building for years, thus, erasing the achievements he had chalked thus far.
In a video, the visibly angered man exerts his frustration on his video game console.
While destroying the equipment, he shouts at his girlfriend; “I’m done with you.”
He subsequently breaks down, weeping.
The video which was shared on Twitter has garnered over 1 million views with lots of reactions.
While some believe the man is overreacting, others side with him for ending the relationship with a lady they described as “crazy”.
Check out the reaction below:
- I hate Manchester United because they made Sammy Kuffour cry – Gifty Oware-Mensah
- Corrupt officials are like termites… eating the very foundation of our democracy – Torgbe Afede XIV
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Abuse of power is extremely dangerous to our burgeoning democracy – UTAG
- Ghana’s public debt up ¢6.3bn within 2 months to reach ¢575.5bn in June 2023
- Produce the alleged recording of the said inducement – National Security challenges Barker-Vormawor
- Financial system resilient to risks from macroeconomic challenges in 2022 – BoG
- When our moral fundamentals are weak, the economy will explode
- CalBank denies MD exit
- Corruption is the deadliest disease to ever hit Ghana – Domelevo
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest: NMC, Amnesty International Ghana condemn Police brutality
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: IGP Dampare just lost it, he’s just protecting ‘corrupt’ Akufo-Addo – Martin Kpebu
- Government must pay attention to issues plaguing creative arts industry – D-Black
- Without guarantor system, EC would’ve disenfranchised many eligible voters – Omane Boamah
- Nana Krobea Asante unhappy about Ghana’s decline in peace ranking
- OccupyGhana condemns arrests of peaceful demonstrators