File photo

A 34-year-old gas repairer has been injured after a cylinder he was working on exploded at Awutu Bereku Zongo in the Central Region.

Alhassan Musah, who said he had been in the business for over 10 years, suffered degrees of burns on both legs and hands.

He told Adom News that he was asked by one of his clients to work on a small kitchen gas cylinder.

During the repair work, he said he discovered a hole but ignored it and continued to work as the gas leaked.

Unbeknownst, the fire had been set by a neighbour which lit him up in flames.

The fire was soon doused and he was transferred to the hospital for treatment.

Meanwhile, former Awutu Senya West MP, Nenyi George Andah, has visited him and paid his medical bills.

DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.


DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.