Audio By Carbonatix
A 25-year-old young man who allegedly had a sexual affair with a dead dog has been has left to go free.
The suspect whose name was only given as Abdulai is said to be a resident of Ashaiman Lebanon in the Ashaiman Municipal Assembly.
Sources say he was caught in the act on the Nungua road near the Abattoir by an eye witness who identified himself as Ebenezer Abbey.
According to the eye witness, Abdulai was left to go scot-free because they did not see the importance of reporting the incident to the police.
Ebenezer Abbey told Adom News that he was driving to Community 22 in Tema and upon reaching the Abatoir road he saw Abdulai in a suspicious pose, which attracted him to get closer to see what was going on there.
“I tip-toed to where Abdulai was and saw him completely naked with a sack on his lap and screaming in a soft blissful tone.
"I was surprised to notice that the sack contained a
dead dog which Abdulai was having the fun with," Abbey said.
Abdulai then took to his heels immediately he realized he had been spotted, but Abbey called for support and pursued Abdulai till he was overpowered.
Upon interrogation, Abdulai confessed having sex with the carcass but was quick to add that his libido became uncontrollable and led him to do so.
Abdulai is said to have claimed that he did not have a girlfriend and thought he could satisfy himself with the carcass rather than possibly committing crime by raping someone.
He was however left to go scot-free upon persistent plea but told the mob who had gathered that he will not repeat such an act.
Story by Kwaku Adu Kumi/Adom News
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Ronaldinho seeks 300th goal with comeback aged 46
3 hours -
Your voice, your future – Opare Addo opens National Youth Forum 2026
3 hours -
GRA pushes data-driven tax administration to boost revenue mobilisation
4 hours -
NSMQ 2026: Presby SHS, Bompata crushes Sacred Heart’s hopes of reaching one-eighth stage
4 hours -
Africa Golf Tourism Convention opens in South Africa to unlock opportunities
4 hours -
BOGISS alleged sexual assault: Dr Apaak demands protection for autism victim
4 hours -
GTEC trains tertiary officials on new affiliation quality assurance framework
4 hours -
Luv FM High School Debate: OKESS, OSASS silence K’Wey Gey and KASS in fierce round of 16
4 hours -
Alcaraz to play US Open after four months out
4 hours -
Even if all foreigners leave, South Africa’s problems will remain – Dr Yamson blames state failure
4 hours -
Mahama announces GH¢500m district housing programme; rollout to begin this year
4 hours -
Energy Committee yet to receive July 29 blackout report – Adomako-Mensah
4 hours -
Five in six Ghana health facilities fall short of basic sanitation standard – WHO/UNICEF
5 hours -
Mohammed Fuseini in talks over Troyes move from Union SG
5 hours -
‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September
5 hours