Ghanaian-born Dr. Morgan Gilbert Charles, has graduated with the highest achievement in Russia this year.
The 27-year-old who completed the Ghana Armed Forces Senior High School in Kumasi, subsequently got admission to the leading medical school, I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University in Russia.
Through academic excellence, he became the only Ghanaian to win a prestigious gold award in Russia in 2022.
Currently, Dr. Morgan has gained admission to Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health and Drexel University Dornsife School of Public Health.
He has therefore called for support or scholarship to further his education.
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Exclusive photos: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- Pay compensation to affected customers – PURC orders ECG
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- Capt Ibrahim Traoré: From shy schoolboy to military ruler
- Uganda confirms death of another medic from Ebola
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- The real reason men cheat is sadder than expected
- If DVLA doesn’t reduce charges, fares will be increased by 30% – GPRTU warns
- Liberia arrests 3, seizes $100m cocaine haul
- World Bank cuts Ghana’s growth rate to 3.5% in 2022
- IMF negotiations: Government must work with greater alacrity – Mahama
- Akufo-Addo to meet House of Chiefs, MMDCEs today over galamsey menace
- E-levy: GRA blames charging entities for wrongful deductions
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- Afenyo-Markin donates tools and equipment to Winneba NVTI students
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- Ghana Hotels Association to break away from Ghana Tourism Federation￼
- President’s son loses army post after Twitter spree