The Security Watch Africa, an international security advocacy organization, has adjudged the Multimedia Group Limited, the Most Vibrant security conscious Media Institution in Ghana.
The award was in recognition of MGL’s “Development and Implementing Security Conscious Policy in their Operation.”
Security Watch Africa Friday night conferred the award on Multimedia Group Ltd at its 9th awards night in Accra.
The event which brought together top government security officers, private security operatives across Africa, awarded companies and personalities who contributed significantly to security matters in their respective countries.
The citation accompanying the award read: “After tedious but meticulous assessments of your service to the Republic of Ghana, we, on behalf of the Security Watch Africa’s Board of Trustees Executive Committee and 2012 awards panel of judges arrive at this decision after carefully monitoring your commitment and innovativeness in the discharge of your responsibilities as the fourth estate of the realm and your group‘s commitment to high principles of security and safety in your reportage since inception which has put you heads and shoulders ahead of your contemporaries.
“This we found to be exemplary in West Africa.”
- Election 2020: It is absolutely preposterous to think NDC didn’t collate its results – Afriyie Ankrah
- Headmaster found hanging dead from a tree behind his house in Techiman
- ‘I find myself in a very enviable position’ – Hassan Tampuli on ministerial appointment
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- Power providers can’t guarantee consistency with ‘dumsor’ timetable – Energy Analyst
- Rastafarian case: Achimota School fails to respond to suit, case adjourned to April 30
- Kumasi traders call on ECG to extend ‘dumsor’ timetable to Ashanti region
- Hyundai, KIA to establish assembly plants in Ghana in 2022
- There’s no scientific evidence that Free SHS led to success in WASSCE – Peter Anti
- Ghana School of Law to celebrate legacy of Okyeame Baffour Osei Akoto
Armed illegal chainsaw operators frustrating forestry officers in Dormaa West District
Protect Ghana’s Covid-19 strides – GHS advises increased adherence to protocols
Court jails labourer 15 years for defilement
Eli Hini appointed as first CEO of MobileMoney Limited
Government procures 4 more pre-assembled P3 labs for Covid-19 testing – Dr Kuma-Aboagye
2020 Volta Regional Best Cocoa Farmer awardees finally receive prizes after Joy News report
Obour reacts to Mark Okraku Mantey’s deputy ministerial appointment
Senior U.S. commerce official discusses trade partnership with Ghanaian businesses
Some 33 immigrants from West Africa deported for using unapproved routes
Dam serving about 3900 residents of Yoggu dries up
Consultants who overprice road projects will be prosecuted – Roads Minister
Sekondi-Takoradi to have a dual carriage road
Fate of AirtelTigo must not be like most government parastatals – Sam George
African countries at risk of major measles outbreak over delayed vaccination exercise, WHO says
Joe Biden commits to slashing US greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2030 – nearly doubling its previous target