Musician MzVee says her song ‘Winner’ featuring Kofi Kinaata is one for the season.
According to the ‘Natural Girl’ hitmaker, times are hard for everyone and her song comes in handy.
She told JoyNews’ Becky on E Vibes that “the minute you hear it you’ll understand it.
“Today in our current economic state, it’s not looking pretty for anyone, people are really going through it. It’s a song that says hold on and be strong.”
MzVee said that “winner just gives you hope that you’ll make that money so keep going. It’s the anthem of this season.”
In July, MzVee lamented the high cost of fuel in the country noting that she used to fill her car tank for ¢300 but now ¢700.
On 24 June 2022, MzVee released her fifth album, titled 10 Thirty inspired by her 10th year as a musician and to celebrate turning 30 years.
The album ’10 Thirty’, is a ten–track work which features Nigerian musicians, Bella Shmurda, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage and Ghanaian musicians Stonebwoy and Kofi Kinaata.
E Vibes which airs on JoyNews and Joy Prime channels delves into the background of the country’s celebrated personalities.
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor-General’s report
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana’s economy further within junk status
- Akonta Mining Limited has no permit to undertake any mining operations in Tano Nimiri Forest Reserve – Minerals Commission
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- I am still receiving threats from people on social media – KiDi
- COCOBOD signs $1.13bn syndicated loan for 2022/2023 cocoa crop season
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- Celebrities mourn Ekow Blankson
- Provident Insurance donates medical equipment to Princess Marie Louise Children’s Hospital
- Edmund Yirenkyi Fianko elected to ITU’s Radio Regulatory Board
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- Illegal mining: Government has failed- Concerned citizen
- Live2Lead Leadership Conference by John Maxwell to be held in Ghana on Oct. 7
- Ghana joins in celebration of World Cerebral Palsy Day
- First-ever Food Systems Pavilion to be hosted at COP27 in Egypt
- Free SHS making a giant impact in the education sector – Education Minister
- Dr Ravi Prabhu appointed Director General ad interim of World Agroforestry
- GIS holds 6th Time Educators Conference
- Kingmakers of Pakyi No. 1 angry with Chief for allowing illegal mining activities to surge
- ‘My son likes my dirty songs’ – Kidi
- Nektunez joins Akon’s Konvict Kulture family
- The rise of prostitution commonly termed hookup among university students
- Absa Bank and MasterCard Foundation to grant ¢2.5m to Fintech/Agritech Startups