Media personality, Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku says she has recovered after contracting Covid-19 about two weeks ago.
Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku on Sunday, November 1, took to social media to share her joy after two weeks of self-isolation.
“Good morning Fam! After 14 days of self-isolating and adhering to the doctor’s instructions, I took another Covid test and it came out NEGATIVE! I feel great! I have regained my sense of smell & taste,” she said.
View this post on Instagram
Good morning Fam ! After 14 days of self isolating & adhering to doctors instructions, I took another covid test & it came out NEGATIVE! I feel great ! I have regained my sense of smell & taste . Thank you all so much for your messages , calls and prayers ❤️ The virus is real. It is still out there. Don’t forget all the safety protocols. Wear your mask at all times. Wash your hands with soap under running water. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser . Stay safe. Covid is still out there.
The radio and television presenter who took to her Instagram account to inform her fans of her Covid-19 status on October 19, thanked all for their support and prayers.
“Thank you all so much for your messages, calls and prayers.”
She urged Ghanaians to follow the protocols laid out in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
- Haruna Iddrisu accepts changes in Minority leadership
- Turkey earthquakes: Ghana star Christian Atsu found after 26 hours under rubble
- Akufo-Addo reshuffles ministers
- ‘God, please’ – Asamoah Gyan prays for Christian Atsu, other celebs join
- Let’s continue to pray for Christian Atsu – Mahama to Ghanaians
- It is sad BoG unlawfully printed $3.3bn for government – IEA Director of Research
- Ankaful Psychiatric Hospital offers free treatment to former ‘NSMQ shark’
- DDEP: We’ll continue to converge there until we’re exempted – Dr. Anane Antwi
- 40 Ejuraman students injured in dining structure collapse
- Accra-Tema Motorway no longer fits definition of motorway – NRSA
- CFAO Mobility expands its Mercedes-Benz distribution network in Africa
- DDEP: The picketing pensioners, their moods and messages
- Fiscal policy to remain constrained in Ghana due to elevated funding costs – Rand Merchant Bank
- Principle of Debt Exchange Programme wrong – Economist
- From Eric’s Diary: Using a tablet on an empty stomach in a desk less classroom
- Trapped quake victims send voice notes from the rubble
- STEM is a game changer to build the 21st century Ghanaian – Spokesperson, Education Ministry
- Turkey earthquake: Erdogan declares state of emergency
- Police Inspector interdicted for professional misconduct
- NDC will never forget Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka and Avedzi – Council of Elders
- Turkey earthquakes: As Christian Atsu is found, rescuers race to find Hatayspor sporting director
- Ecuador polls: Murdered candidate elected as mayor
- Debt Exchange: We are in this mess by not being proactive – Bokpin
- Businessman Ibrahim Mahama to fund treatment, education of former NSMQ ‘Shark’
- Debt Exchange: We are creating incentives for political elite to govern, borrow and use anyhow – Bokpin