Mr Samuel Annor-Dompreh, Eastern Regional Youth Organizer of the New Patriotic Party (NPP), has said that Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, NPP flag bearer, would surely win the 2012 Election.
He has appealed to all NPP sympathizers and supporters to campaign vigorously for the flag bearer and expose: “lies of the ruling National Democratic Congress (NDC) for Ghanaians to know their real character”.
Mr. Annor-Dompreh said these in a press statement issued after a meeting with the NPP Fanteakwa Constituency youth at Begoro over the weekend.
He asked party supporters, especially the youth, to explain the good policies implemented by the NPP Administration to Ghanaians so that the party could be returned to power in 2012.
Mr Annor-Dompreh said that the victory of the party depended on the youth and asked them not to fail the people of Ghana, who are expecting the NPP to rescue them from difficulties under the Professor Mills’ led Administration.
He alleged that all the policies introduced by the NPP Government were collapsing due to poor management by the NDC Government and asked the youth to work hard and return the NPP to power under the able leadership of Nana Akufo-Addo.
Mr Annor-Dompreh said “it is only in the wonderland of the NDC Government that economic growth is stimulated by an increment in taxes and base rates”.
- 7 times Ghana has beaten Nigeria to the prize
- Travellers complain of rampant robbery at Bunso Junction off Accra-Kumasi highway
- 9 Nigerians arrested for illegally entering Ghana after crossing Volta River
- Akuapem Poloo’s child is with me, he doesn’t know what is going on – Actress’ lawyer
- NDC must focus on healing the horse, not selecting a rider – Kunbour
- Tottenham sack Mourinho after 17 months
- 36th ICAG Graduation Ceremony; female UCC alumni crowned overall best candidate
- Attorney General supports my motion for appeal – Lawyer for Akuapem Poloo reveals
- Former NSMQ contestant, Francis Tetteh reported dead
- Whether dumsor is back or not, current power outages must be resolved immediately – Prof Adei
Worawora Government Hospital calls for more blood donors
Thousands of Covid vaccines expire in South Sudan
Today’s front pages: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Quality healthcare at Upper West Regional Hospital impeded over lack of food supply
‘NDC not at crossroads but we are at a point where the roads are likely to cross’ – Kunbuor
Mahama must call sycophantic campaigners to order – Kunbuor
‘Let’s not lose our guard on Covid-19’ – NCCE cautions public
NDC party was formed to give voice to the voiceless-Antwi Boasiako
Ghana claims 88 percent of 2020 WASSCE 8As
We want to model Ghanaian youth to become good citizens – ISGF Africa Chairman
Court reveals 13 factors behind Akuapem Poloo’s sentencing
Message from the Morning Man: Sandbags
Forum held at Tema meant to reaffirm cadres group as major organ in NDC – Ben Ephson
Kwasi Korang: NPP leadership should be bold and stop the Bawumia camp from campaigning
Bawumia is a gem – Ama Busia