With many viewers not even able to get through the first episode, Netflix has warned users about the graphic nature of their new Jeffrey Dahmer series.
Dahmer was convicted of the murder of 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991. He also ate the flesh of some of his victims.
Many viewers underestimated how graphic the series could be.
Some viewers also pointed out that most of Dahmer’s victims were LGBTQ+ POC.
The series explores the aforementioned detail in a manner few have done before.
Rashad Robinson, one of the show’s producers, said that “Dahmer” is also a story about victims, and the impact that his gruesome actions, added to ignorance by the authorities, impacted the community.
“At its core, this is a story of deep and systemic injustice, of people who were harmed and all the ways in which society failed them,” Robinson explained.
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Honour roadmap for Ofori-Atta’s sacking – Disgruntled NPP MPs tell Akufo-Addo
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change