Nigerians on social media have reacted to the picture of Nigerian male cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, showing his alleged cleavage and breasts.
Bobrisky had on Monday uploaded a picture on his official Instagram page, revealing his cleavage and breasts.
The controversial celebrity transgender posted the picture alongside the caption ‘’you asked for it’’.
The image has since caused a lot of traffic on social media, with a lot of reactions from Nigerians.
Some people loved the picture, while others were of different and negative opinions about the picture.
The picture has been making the rounds on social media with a lot of reactions in the comment section.
Here are some of the reactions:
@guccmaneeko,’’Bobo don get boby oooo’’.
@olokobukola, ‘’those are not real…the struggle though, I give (A) for effort’’.
@temptestitously, ‘’oga they don’t even have lines’’.
@tenny_moular, ‘’breast jacket…. So obvious’’.
@freshdollasign, ‘’oshey baddest’’.
@mz_evadah, ‘’you are too beautiful’’.
@saraemmnuel1, ‘’am tempted to touch’’.
@solutionwealth,’’ this is sexy’’.
@jonas_annie, ‘’fake boobs’’.
@miizy_gee, ‘’bobo don grow breast.’’
@aliceebika,’’ you are just yourself…life is too short dear!
@kpeace007, ‘’that’s plastic tho!!! Make a video and shake it’’.
@funkkymama, ‘’OMG Bob kill dem oo’’.
@dimblessing, ‘’ you look good’’.
@iam_mayorahzy,’’ wow Bob you’re so beautiful’’.
- Joseph Opoku Gakpo: Adulteration of faith can’t be part of our educational curriculum
- 19 alleged national security operatives arrested for illegal mining in Atewa forest
- Man kills wife over sex; commits suicide
- I miss the days when NDC was in power – Gabby Otchere-Darko on #FixTheCountry
- Only Stonebwoy, Blakk Rasta can rival me in Ghana when it comes to speaking patois – Tamale Central MP
- British woman killed in Pakistan ‘after refusing to marry a man’
- Man allegedly hires thugs to inflict cutlass wounds on mother and son at Kasoa
- #FixTheCountry agitators have no leaders – Barker-Vormawor
- ‘FixTheCountry’: Don’t use Covid-19 to suppress peaceful assembly – Sammy Gyamfi
- Companies continue to export rosewood to China despite ban – Inusah Fuseini
Apply existing transport fares – Road Transport Operators tell drivers, passengers
Bright Yeboah: Protecting the legacy – Keeping Ghana in the global pineapple business
Yaw Adu-Gyamfi, Paulina Adjei: Making AfCFTA work for start-ups and innovation hubs in Ghana
Micronutrient deficiency in children need serious attention – Ashanti Regional Health Director
Demonstrate tenacity of purpose in your work – Asantehene urges Minister
Small scale miners warn colleagues against flouting government’s directives
Savannah Regional Minister visits victims affected by Damongo rainstorm
Deloris ‘Delay’ Frimpong-Manso lands influencer deal with Malta Guinness
A.M.E Zion students in Akwatia protest against people defecating in their classroom, campus
Bernard Nyarko’s family visits his grave to mark 1st year of his passing
Haatso Agbogba commuters cry to government to fix a 10-meter untarred stretch causing severe traffic
Pork shortage drives prices up in Navrongo
Government commissions secretariat to receive complaints on media harassment
Farouk Adams’ docket sent to Attorney-General, case adjourned to June 9
Man Utd face four games in eight days as Liverpool match rescheduled