The Upper West regional office of the National Petroleum Authority (NPA) on Sunday, September 18, shut down a filling station for engaging in 3rd party activities at Gindabuor.
They are said to have received petroleum products from an unknown source other than a registered OMC.
The affected station operating under the sponsorship of Oval Energy Company Ltd was seen dispensing fuel to motorists at the time the team arrived.
When questioned about the source of the product, the station manager could not produce any document covering the receipt of the product.
On September 12, the NPA published a list of OMCs that are not in good standing in the national dailies which included Oval Energy.
The officers told Joy News samples have been collected for testing and the results will be communicated in the Regional Manager, Bashiru Natogma’s report.
Mr Natogma cautioned dealers to desist from illegal activities as they will be brought to book when caught with severe sanctions meted out to them.
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- Our economy will possibly go into recession – Banking Consultant
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change