Audio By Carbonatix
A Circuit Court at Mpraeso, presided over by Mr Alex Owusu Ofori, has ordered a 32-year-old unemployed man to sign a bond to be of good behaviour for 12 months or in default go to prison for 24 months for indecently assaulting a three-year-old girl.
The man, Kwabena Yeboah, pleaded guilty to the charge of indecent assault.
Detective Inspector Christian Apronti, the prosecutor, told the court that both complainant and Yeboah lived at Akim Asunafo near Anyinam, and at about 1000 hours February 19, the accused lured the girl's into his room and "used his male organ to brush her vagina" while her parents were not home,
He said the victim reported Yeboah's conduct to her mother who made a complaint to the Abomosu Police.
A medical form which was subsequently issued to the victim for medical examination showed no sign of penetration.
The prosecutor said Yeboah was charged with defilement after investigations had been concluded .
Source: GNA
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Ronaldinho seeks 300th goal with comeback aged 46
2 hours -
Your voice, your future – Opare Addo opens National Youth Forum 2026
2 hours -
GRA pushes data-driven tax administration to boost revenue mobilisation
2 hours -
NSMQ 2026: Presby SHS, Bompata crushes Sacred Heart’s hopes of reaching one-eighth stage
2 hours -
Africa Golf Tourism Convention opens in South Africa to unlock opportunities
2 hours -
BOGISS alleged sexual assault: Dr Apaak demands protection for autism victim
2 hours -
GTEC trains tertiary officials on new affiliation quality assurance framework
2 hours -
Luv FM High School Debate: OKESS, OSASS silence K’Wey Gey and KASS in fierce round of 16
2 hours -
Alcaraz to play US Open after four months out
2 hours -
Even if all foreigners leave, South Africa’s problems will remain – Dr Yamson blames state failure
2 hours -
Mahama announces GH¢500m district housing programme; rollout to begin this year
2 hours -
Energy Committee yet to receive July 29 blackout report – Adomako-Mensah
3 hours -
Five in six Ghana health facilities fall short of basic sanitation standard – WHO/UNICEF
3 hours -
Mohammed Fuseini in talks over Troyes move from Union SG
3 hours -
‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September
3 hours