Chairman of Groupe Nduom, Dr Papa Kwesi Nduom, is assuring customers of his businesses, his businesses care about them and will never ever take them for granted.
Speaking at the first Matriculation ceremony of the Nduom School of Business and Technology, Dr Nduom assured, their customers remain at the centre of the business and would always be served with integrity and diligence.
He says the customers shall continue to be the centre of all decisions and actions taken by his businesses.
“Our main philosophy is based on the foundation of faith and our principles are centred on our clients and customers. They remain our backbone and our pride; we will serve them with diligence,” he assured.
Dr Nduom urged the students and all workers in all businesses of Groupe Nduom to work with a sense of integrity and commitment in order to achieve the results the company needs.
“We will endeavour to Share our successes with our employees, customers and shareholders who remain the pillar in all that we do,” he assured.
He further asked the students to endeavour to go beyond excellence in whatever they do by getting enmeshed in their studies so that the best in them can be harnessed.
“We have made it possible for all of you to have accommodation on campus. It is for a very good purpose. We want you to get focused on the reason why you are here,” he averred.
The rector of the school, Rev. Prof. Daniel Agyapong Nyarko urged the students to make better use of the opportunity given to them in order to add value unto themselves. He thanked the Chairman of Groupe Nduom for his magnanimity in granting GH80, 000 for the students to start their own businesses.
Three females, seven males were matriculated to pursue Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance, Bachelor of Science in information and communication Technology and information technology for the management of the business.
Dr Nduom also donated a bus to the school to help them in their activities.
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Proposed taxes are draconian – Seth Terkper
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- We need a hospital built purposely for Members of Parliament – Henry Quartey
- North Dayi District Assembly committed to improving livelihoods of PwDs – DCE
- High Court issues bench warrant for Savelugu MP
- Enterprise Group PLC appoints Keli Gadzekpo as Group Chairman
- We hope our colleagues will help pass the 3 tax measures – Oppong Nkrumah
- Justice system has not worked for Gyakye Quayson, Assin North constituents – Mahama
- Oscar Pistorius parole bid collapses in South Africa
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Health officer in court for allegedly defiling two teenagers at Nkwanta
- Gbewaa College incurs over GHȻ7k debt weekly to feed teacher trainees – Principal
- GAEC partners EU, IAEA UNICRI to fight organised criminal activities
- What are we on earth for? – Henry Quartey mourns death of Kumawu MP
- Online safety: Fund seeks applicants for grant awards
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display