Pamela Anderson is splitting from her fourth husband — bodyguard Dan Hayhurst — following their secret Vancouver Island nuptials on Christmas Eve in 2020.
Multiple entertainment publications, including People and Rolling Stone, confirmed the news via Anderson’s representative.
Anderson, 54, and Hayhurst had been living in her native British Columbia since they were married at her Vancouver Island home.
“Pamela and Dan’s secret fairytale wedding took place (on) Christmas Eve — deep in the rainforest of Vancouver Island,” a rep said to ET Canada at the time. “First Nations is dear to their hearts, and the bride and groom were honoured to include a cedar blessing by the Coast Salish band.”
The former Baywatch star and Playboy model said at the time that she was elated about her wedded union with Hayhurst.
“I’m exactly where I need to be — in the arms of a man who truly loves me,” she said. “This is where my parents were married and they are still together. I feel like I’ve come full circle.”
She was first married to Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee in 1995. The often volatile pair wed a mere four days after meeting, and their sex tape caused a worldwide fascination when it leaked online. They stayed together for three years and had two sons, Brandon and Dylan.
They broke up after Lee assaulted Anderson and he served six months in jail. There were two brief reunions, but the couple split for good in 2008.
Anderson next married musician Kid Rock in 2006. They broke up after a year due to “irreconcilable differences.”
In 2007, Anderson married Rick Salomon, a poker player best-known for his sex tape with heiress Paris Hilton. She and Salomon divorced 10 weeks later, again citing “irreconcilable differences.”
In 2008, the marriage was officially annulled. The two married again in 2014, but divorced in 2015.
The latest alleged marriage was in January 2020, when she wed movie producer Jon Peters — but after their split 12 days later, Anderson denied the pair ever got married in the first place.
“Pamela Anderson was never legally married to Jon Peters (life long family friend) no hard feelings – no Marraige [sic],” read the post on her social media. “No Divorce… just a bizarre theatrical lunch – Pamela has a good sense of humor about it.”
Seven months after she split from Peters, Anderson and Hayhurst tied the knot.
“Pamela loves as authentically as she lives,” a source told Rolling Stone, saying the couple’s brief marriage was a “pandemic whirlwind.”
According to reports, Anderson has now left her Canadian abode and is currently living in Malibu, Calif. It’s unclear where Hayhurst is residing.
- West Hills Mall death: Shop manager remanded
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- Growing list of companies ordered by GRA to pay back-taxes
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Check out Akufo-Addo’s reaction as Black Sherif performs for him
- Diana Hamilton reveals why she won’t talk about National Cathedral
- Ex-policeman gets death penalty for lawyer’s murder
- Jihadists may have infiltrated Bawku – Upper East Regional Minister
- Nursing and Midwifery institutes prioritising theory over practical skills – Oncologist
- I started smoking at the age of 11 – Musician OJ Blaq reveals
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- President Akufo-Addo accepts Chieftaincy Minister’s resignation
- Livestream: One-on-one with Seth Terkper on PM Express
- I did national service in Aliu Mahama’s office despite being NDC member – Sam George
- Flora Tissue grants renowned actor Fred Amugi’s 74th birthday wish
- I’m unable to confirm whether 1st gold for oil consignment was paid in cash – Deputy BoG Governor
- I’ll later explain my comment about people who watch movies for long hours – Yaw Dabo
- University of Ghana VC must go – Concerned students demand
- Groundworks underway for construction of modern film studios in Ghana, West Africa – Idris Elba
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group
- US halts Blinken China visit after spy balloon row
- 150 unemployed youth from Tamale enrolls in the Sinapi Aba Youth Apprenticeship Program
- You’re responsible for your personal well-being, take charge – Ariel the Wellness Coach