Managerless Arsenal’s season plummeted to a new low as they were beaten at home by Brighton in interim manager Freddie Ljungberg’s first home match in charge.
Alexandre Lacazette marked his 100th Arsenal appearance by heading his side level after Adam Webster had given the visitors a first-half lead.
With the score 1-1, there was frustration for Ljungberg and Arsenal when David Luiz thought he had scored the winner with a volley but it was correctly ruled out following a VAR check for offside.
Neal Maupay headed Brighton’s winner from Aaron Mooy’s cross to leave Arsenal 10th in the table – 10 points off a Champions League spot.
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- Our economy will possibly go into recession – Banking Consultant
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change