Tonight’s edition of PM Express will hosted the General Secretary of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), Johnson Asiedu Nketia.
The conversation was about the banter between the Electoral Commission and the party in relation to the Ghana Card being used as a requirement for registering prospective voters.
Former President John Mahama had alleged that the Ghana Card is being brandished as a political tool.
This, he said, is because there are indications for it to be used in the upcoming national elections.
Meanwhile, the Deputy Chairman of the Electoral Commission (EC) in charge of Corporate Services, has cautioned prospective voters to obtain a Ghana Card since that will be a requirement for registering to vote in the 2024 election.
This open declaration has raised varied opinions on the issue hence the reason for the issue being dissected on PM Express tonight.
- I sold my wedding ring to care for my kids – Woman claims
- It’s wrong to think traditional dances are for uneducated people – Terry Bright Ofosu
- Ofori-Atta lauds giant step towards achieving climate prosperity
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Ama Governor opens up for the first time since being reconsidered for the Bar
- BoG keeps policy rate unchanged at 30%
- Dr Norvishie Arkutu: Dealing with dental anxiety in oral health delivery
- There are lack of teachers, books for arts education in basic schools – Terry Bright Ofosu
- Nana Kwasi Gyan-Apenteng: Letter to European Commission President on Migrant Crisis
- Buildings demolition: Drobo chief accuses Japekrom Traditional Council, MUSEC of complicity
- COVID-19: Ghanaians urged to take vaccination exercise seriously
- Bill to remove 15% sanitary pad tax introduced
- Alan Kyerematen to speak on his political future today
- Raymond Acquah: Ada Radio’s Noah Dameh, a true hero of our time
- Total Mobile Money transactions hit ¢1.190trn in eight months of 2023 – BoG
- Entries open for 10th edition of Ghana CSR Excellence Awards