Tonight on JoyNews, PM Express took a look at the 2020 Auditor General’s Report.
The Auditor-General in the report disclosed that 28 Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) defaulted in the payment of taxes between July, 2018 and December, 2019.
Also, the Internal Audit Agency has indicted the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) for entering into five significant international business contracts totaling $34,165,235.15 and £464,963.13 without Parliamentary approval.
Host, Aisha Ibrahim together with her panelists, Chairman and Director-General of Internal Audit Agency, Joseph Winful, Dr Eric Oduro Osae and Director of Ghana Integrity Initiative, Linda Ofori-Kwafo discussed the role of internal auditors.
- 2 nursing trainees die in gory accident at Asankragua
- Police hunt for gunmen after rescuing trapped baby from snatched car in Kumasi
- Chilling account of how policeman was killed, assailant shot dead in Bono Region
- Moesha Boduong returns to social media after several months of silence
- Marriage by proxy is legitimate under Customary Law – Lawyer
- ‘We all have 24 hours, establish yourself and stop hating successful people for nothing’ – Tracey Boakye
- Police commiserate with families and victims of Atico accident
- Novak Djokovic: Tennis star deported after losing Australia visa battle
- Withdrawal of Speaker’s military attachment politically motivated – Minority
- Ousted Mali president, Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta dies aged 76
Photos: Police holds guard of honour for officer slain in Bono Region
Pastor allegedly makes away with congregant’s ¢40k, sets house on fire
Wealth of world’s 10 richest men doubled in pandemic – Oxfam
Body of officer killed in Bono Region arrives at Police Headquarters
Enterprise Life holds 20th anniversary thanksgiving service
Sudan removes Al Jazeera Live’s TV licence
We have impacted over 8.5 million lives impacted so far – Head of Vodafone Ghana Foundation
Ghana Basektball Association complete first phase of national team draft
GPL Week 13 Wrap: Kordzi scores doubles in Wonders demolition, Danlad saves Kotoko
Akufo-Addo commended for extending PSRL to end of January 2022
Today’s front pages: Monday, January 17, 2022
Ghana does not face imminent external imbalances; economic fundamentals strong – Finance Minister
GRA hits 2021 revenue target with ¢57. 32bn; highest growth in 10 years
Message from the Morning Man: Say no to abortion
AFCON Day 8 Wrap: Equatorial Guinea shock Algeria, Ivory Coast and Mali held