Earlier this week, the Ghana Bar Association launched two Funds to aid justice delivery.
The Legal Aid Fund, was set up to strengthen the financial capacity of the Legal Aid Commission (LAC) to discharge its duties effectively.
While, the Law Reform Fund, will help the Law Reform Commission (LRC) undertake development projects and regular law reforms, will each have GH¢1 million seed money.
In view of this, on Today’s edition of The Law, Samson Lardy Anyenini spoke to the Ghana Bar Association.
Yaw Boafo threw more light on the measures that are being executed to make legal representation accessible to all and sundry.
- CPP denies forming alliance with Alan Kyerematen ahead of 2024 general elections
- Ellembele MP clashes with DCE over fixing of deplorable roads in the constituency
- At least 9 killed in highway ambush at Pusiga
- Ablakwa challenges Jean Mensa to provide proof that Parliament restricted EC’s operations
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Arrest of protesters shameful, unlawful – Sammy Gyamfi
- His vision continues to inspire us – Ghanaians celebrate Kwame Nkrumah on his birthday
- Akufo-Addo urges international community to support efforts to resolve Africa’s conflict
- Aflao Border main gate temporary closed for security screening – Ghana Immigration Service
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. III
- Dr Bawumia visits Enchi voter registration centre
- Briphildon Foundation calls for African renaissance
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Heavy security at Jubilee House after arrest of protestors
- Ghanaians react to police arrest of #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators
- Azerbaijan halts Karabakh offensive after ceasefire deal with Armenian separatists
- Akufo-Addo calls for immediate reform of UN Security Council