The President, H. E. Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has began a 2-day working visit to the Bono East Region with a durbar of Chiefs in the Kintampo North Municipality.
The President is expected to inspect some ongoing projects in the Municipality as well as commission a court complex.
He would then move to the Pru West district, where he will pay a courtesy call on the Prang Manhene and commission an Ultramodern Regional Office complex for the Department of Feeder roads.
On the second day of the tour, the President will pay a courtesy call on Nananom of the Techiman Traditional Council and later commission the Staff Bungalow for the Regional Coordinating Council in Techiman.
The President will end his tour with a visit to the Nkoranza North and South Constituencies, where he will pay a courtesy call on the Omanhene of the Nkoranza Traditional area and commission a 2-Storey Assembly block for the Nkoranza North District Assembly.
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- 16 feared dead, over 40 injured in Gomoa Okyereko accident on Accra-Cape Coast highway
- Supreme Court ‘cautions and discharges’ NDC’s Kpessa Whyte after convicting him for contempt
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Renowned Economist Dr. Joe Abbey is dead
- Pressure mounts on cedi; loses 9% in value to dollar last week
- Tinubu removes controversial Fuel subsidy in Nigeria
- We’re sorry for obnoxious statements about Christianity in history textbook – Ghana Authors & Publishers
- Parliament writes to EC, declares Assin North seat vacant
- AFCON 2023Q: Nuamah included, Sowah dropped as Hughton names Ghana squad to face Madagascar
- OccupyGhana shocked at government’s new position on Public Officers Act after ignoring their calls
- Beyoncé celebrates Blue Ivy after she takes stage at Renaissance world tour
- National Cathedral: Only $22.07m out of $58.14m has gone into actual construction – Ablakwa
- Agorkedzi: Another tidal waves destruction leaves one dead, many homeless
- Immediately transfer shares held by JOHL to GNPC – Minority to government
- 2023 U23 AFCON: Kamaldeen Sulemana to be called up to Black Meteors squad for tournament
- Family of late Akwaboah Snr. holds one-week memorial
- POGA 1997 year group celebrates 25th anniversary
- Ghana International School poised to make an impact in Ghana and beyond – Principal discloses
- UNDP, Japan construct reference labs at Kotoka and other ports of entry
- Burning Issues: Pharmacist highlights effect of teenagers’ misuse of contraceptives
- Police Inspector charged with murder for shooting girlfriend to death in Kumasi
- Nana Frimpomaa Akosua Sarpong Kumankumah files to contest CPP flagbearer race
- CPP Flagbearership race: Onsy Nkrumah submits nomination form
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic sends message about Kosovo after opening win