Chairman of Great Argon Holdings Limited and renowned advertising personality, Torgbor Mensah has died.
A statement issued by the company disclosed that Mr Mensah died on Saturday, October 23, 2021, while on an official assignment.
Until his demise, Mr Mensah, affectionately called Mr Tee, was an iconic figure in the advertising industry and was the incumbent President of the Advertising Association of Ghana (AAG).
He was also the Past President of the Ghana Real Estates Developers Association (GREDA) and Past President of the Accra Premier Lions Club.
He was a trailblazer entrepreneur who founded several businesses, including DDP the largest outdoor company in Ghana, and a known philanthropist.
A book of condolence will be opened at his residence, 4th Orange Avenue, Community 6, Tema (Santa Yala), from Tuesday October 26, 2021, between 10:00am and 4:00pm each day.
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for suggesting a change in prescription
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Petrol, diesel prices to go down by 10% – IES
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- Government still wasteful but imposes austerity on Ghanaians – Joe Jackson
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- Government must exempt health sector from public sector employment freeze – GMA
- 2022 FIFA WC: “No time for revenge, qualification is key” – Andre Ayew
- Lack of support affecting mental health conditions – MindFreedom Ghana
- Who determines what is critical in this country? – TUC on public sector employment freeze
- 2023 Budget: Today’s debate to focus on Trade, Energy, Communications and Roads
- TUC has never supported government going to the IMF – Joshua Ansah
- Court remands trader for defrauding entrepreneurs
- Manifestivities concert to make big return on December 18
- South African delegation to understudy Ghana’s small-scale mining sector
- Marriages are collapsing due to high cost of living – Dr Ato Forson
- Forget Ashanti Regional NSS boss’ apology; it is hollow – GRNMA
- Equip hospitals in Africa for swift pandemic response – Prof. Christian Drosten
- Kantamanto fire: Interior Minister commiserates with affected traders
- Minority fumes over Ofori-Atta’s absence during debate on 2023 Budget
- Northern Development Forum questions delay in construction of Pwalugu Multipurpose Dam