Fast-rising Afrobeats act, Rison has won the love of many internet users with his vocal prowess as he took over Sneaker Nyame FM (#SneakerNyameFm) as the main guest for the popular and critically acclaimed Twitter space.
Co-hosted by @SneakerNyame and Two Terty the space saw hundreds of Twitter users join as Rison was announced as the main guest for the Tuesday night show.
During the show, Rison was very benevolent with his gifts as he treated listeners to nice vocals and freestyles from his latest single “Nobody Dey” among others.
A lot of the tweeps were seen reacting very positively towards the singer with most ladies in the space requesting more.
Rison also dazzled with his rendition of musical legend Kojo Antwi’s ‘Emfa me nko ho’ hit song which came as a special request from fans who just couldn’t have enough of him.
The demonstration of his talents surely won Rison a new Social Media fanbase with many tipping him as the one to watch out for and the next big thing in the industry.
This is not the first time Rison has taken over Twitter in Ghana, in November 2022, he became the first US-based Ghanaian Afrobeats artiste to be in the top 3 trends with #NobodyDey as the Ghanaian social media community reacted to his ‘Nobody Dey’ release.
Reacting to the fans, Rison expressed his profound gratitude and appreciation for the love shown him and promised to be the “gift that keeps on giving by churning out more good songs,” he said.
‘Nobody Dey’ and ‘Aye’ hitmaker announced on the show that he will be embarking on a tour in Ghana this December with a focus on getting closer to the fans while engaging with industry players.
He also revealed that he will be working on collaborations and features with some mainstream Ghanaian acts when he arrives.
Music lovers and fans can also stay up to date with Rison by following him on social media
Facebook: Rison Music
YouTube: Rison Music
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: 5 things Otto Addo must fix after our game with South Korea
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for correcting his daughter’s wrong medical prescription
- MTN Ghana to deactivate over 5.7 million subscribers SIM cards
- Government still wasteful but imposes austerity on Ghanaians – Joe Jackson
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- World Bank concerned about Ghana becoming more reliant on natural resource extraction
- NSS summons Ashanti boss for investigation
- Play Soccer Ghana commemorates Global Peace Games 2022
- State Prosecutors call Manasseh Azure Awuni as first witness in trial of former PPA boss
- Why NGOs should embrace digitisation of payments and collections
- Amassing wealth as a politician is wickedness – Executive Director of CNIR
- Qatar 2022: You risk going to jail if you resell match tickets – Sports Minister warns Ghana supporters
- Kantamanto market fire: we need stakeholder engagement to provide affordable microinsurance – Insurance Brokers Association
- South Sudan urged to prosecute top officials linked to rape
- Sack Ashanti Region NSS boss; he is unfit to be director in public service – GRNMA tells government
- Cardinal Baawobr was a champion for the poor – Wa Catholic Diocese
- Removal of e-levy threshold inappropriate – IEA
- NHIS records highest active membership in Northern Region
- 2023 Budget debate must not proceed until Finance Minister is present – Dr Forson
- Kantamanto Market: Heartbreak as fire consumes goods, stalls
- School feeding: ¢1 per child allocation woefully inadequate – Stakeholders lament