Cowell’s bud, Ryan Seacrest, has edged him out of the number one spot on The Hollywood Reporter’s Fourth Annual Reality Power List.
The former “American Idol” judge and “X Factor” creator held the number one spot for the past two years.
Seacrest was recognized for his success on several fronts, including hosting “Idol” and his production company which is the driving force behind the Kardashian reality show franchise and an Emmy win for “Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution,” which he produced.
Cowell dropped to No. 6 on this year’s list of 50 which includes “Kitchen Chef’s” Gordon Ramsay (No. 20), and Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner (No. 50).
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- Singer kicks fan for touching her inappropriately
- ‘The system has failed us again’ – Father of 12-year-old who died due to unavailability of ambulance service
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- Police await final report on 2-year-old boy sacrificed by father
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
Protect your rich cultural heritage – France Ambassador to Ghana tells Ghanaians
Naomi Campbell, 50, welcomes first child
Bright Philip Donkor: Ejura prison; The Church of Pentecost is a first class cooperate citizen
Residents of Abrokyire carry woman in labour on wooden door due to poor road
Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
Good governance hinges on the rule of law – NCCE
10 year old boy dies after eating poisoned khebab meant for woman’s ex-lover
My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
Ex-Doe and I got rich because of our beef – Rapper Chicago
6,000 university staff workers lay down tools
AABN donates 100 copies of entrepreneurship manual to DTI Community Innovation Business Community
EBID Grants $50m facility to Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited
I sing from the heart – Kofi Kinaata opens up on songwriting skills
AUDA-NEPAD and Ecobank Group partnership moves to finance phase under the 100,000 MSMEs Initiative
“Let’s make Accra work”: Regional Minister and AMA remove illegal structures and encroachers on Graphic Road