New Hearts of Oak signing Samudeen Ibrahim is elated after fetching his first goal for the Phobians on his debut.
The attacking midfielder grabbed Hearts of Oak’s first goal in their 2-0 pre-season win against Nigerian side Ifeanyi Ubah.
The current MVP of the Division One League attributed his outstanding debut to the training techniques adopted by Kenichi Yatsuhashi.
“I feel very much excited playing my first game for Hearts of Oak and scoring as well,” he told Joy Sports
“The training played an important role in our game against the Nigerians. Everything we practiced reflected in the game.”
“I can say the training was fantastic. We went through perfect training.”
On the upcoming league campaign, Samudeen was upbeat he and his colleagues will strive to improve on the showing of the club last season.
“I can’t tell the future but as players, we are trying our best to improve the level club.”
“The atmosphere in the team is good. I am enjoying every moment in Hearts of Oak.”
Hearts begin their league campaign with a home game against New Edubiase.
Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @JoyFMSports. Our hashtag is #JoySports
- Kohwe was not my brother – George Laing clarifies
- Takoradi woman was never pregnant, 3 others arrested for alleged conspiracy – Police
- Final year student of Tweneboa Kodua SHS jumps to his death
- Mahama’s brother exploiting government’s fertiliser scheme when he doesn’t qualify – Agric Minister
- ‘Vaccines as a tool for immigration control is retrogressive’ – Akufo-Addo
- Angry Takoradi residents reject police’s fake pregnancy claim
- Police arrest 3, declare Takoradi woman as a suspect in self-kidnapping probe
- 2 arrested for WASSCE fraud
- Why shouldn’t I be interested in running for president? – Afriyie Akoto
- Guinea coup: Military junta willing to see to Condé’s release – Akufo-Addo
The GFA needs a development plan for women’s football – Hillary Boaten
From Radiotherapist in UK to solar panel installer in Ghana
Abandoned community day school project in Oti Region turns cattle ranch
AshGold appoint Ernest Quartey as head coach
TVET institutions to run German-like dual vocational training system by 2022
Cocoa Farmers in Western North Region decry unfair implementation of cocoa rehabilitation programme
Tano River clearing up following efforts to halt illegal mining activities – Lands Ministry
Foundervine launches Ghana Science and Technology Challenge prize competition
Woman allegedly clubs husband to death
Ghana is recording more prostate diseases; screening crucial – Urological Association
Ghana gets third Public Health Emergency Operations Center
How to detect cables that can burn your house – Ghana Standards Authority
Angry Takoradi residents reject police’s fake pregnancy claim
PDA Ghana to establish oil processing mill at Kunsu for jobs and value-addition
‘We’re not interested in policy, we want implementation’ – Education Minister to new GTEC Board