A 14-year-old schoolgirl reportedly gave birth to a baby boy in secret and put him in her home freezer to die after she got pregnant for her ex-boyfriend.
The girl, identified by Russian media as Anastasia, was taken to hospital when her mother became worried about her daughter after she heard her “moaning” throughout the night.
Concerned her daughter was suffering from appendicitis, she called an ambulance, and the girl was found to be heavily bleeding.
In the ambulance, the girl allegedly confessed to paramedics she had given birth and “hidden the child from the adults in the freezer,” Novosibirsk region ombudsman Nadezhda Boltenko told 360TV.
- Sam George: Lack of bed and ambulance led to death of a 12-year-old
- Ordering loophole allowed students to eat for free at KFC for six months
- Woman attacked by wild antelope succumbs to death
- Ernest Ako (Former IGP)
- Parliament will carry out its own investigation into alleged assault on Citi FM journalists – James Agalga
- Accounts of how some people are treated by National Security shocking – Samson Lardi
- Playback: Newsfile discusses alleged assault on Citi FM journalists, Otumfuo joins ‘galamsey’ fight
- Social media reacts to Affail Monney’s apology on Citi FM journalist’s breach of ethics comment
- I’m surprised DSP Azugu is still at post after Ayawaso West Wuogon violence – James Agalga
- Complaints by aggrieved KATH staff have been resolved – Head of Surgery Directorate
Greed, dishonesty and hypocrisy must be eschewed in ‘galamsey’ fight – Asantehene
Emotional Stephen Appiah tears up talking about son Rodney
Attacks on journalists: Seek help from international bodies if national agencies fail to address problem – Ken Ashigbey
Shun party politics at the workplace – Central Regional Minister
GPL: Four games to lookout for on matchday 25
Wesley Girls no fasting policy: Peace Council calls on Ghanaians to be circumspect in pronouncements
Israel strike in Gaza destroys building with AP, other media
Chinese busted for mining at River Pra by military task force
Rotary Club builds classroom block for Yahima SDA
Government must involve local communities in anti-galamsey campaign – Galamsey Researcher
We’ll fully cooperate with Energy Minister to facilitate lifting of new LPG outlets ban – LPG Marketers Association
Covid-19 has affected blood mobilisation – Dr Srofenyo
We have $200m for you to borrow – ECOWAS Bank to governments, businesses
Ban on drumming and noisemaking imposed in Korle-Klottey as preparations towards Homowo begin