Paramount Chief of Sefwi Wiawso Traditional Area, Okatakyire Kwasi Bumangama II has cautioned drivers on over-speeding on the ongoing construction of Benchema to Adjofua road.
Speaking to Adom News on his visit to the working site of Amandi Construction, Okatakyire Kwasi Bumangama II appealed to all drivers to avoid over-speeding on the road as this affects workers working on the road.
He also took the opportunity to advise the good people of Sefwi to stay away from any electoral violence activities.
On the part of the project manager for Amandi Construction, Justice Addei outlined some challenges being faced that need to be addressed urgently to ensure effectiveness of their work.
Justice Addei revealed that by end of December the year tarring of the road would be complete.
- Emotional Stephen Appiah tears up talking about son Rodney
- Sam George: Lack of bed and ambulance led to death of a 12-year-old
- Chinese busted for mining at River Pra by military task force
- Abdul Malik Kweku Baako: The delayed disclosure of physical torture on Caleb Kudah
- Freedom of the press does not translate into safety of journalists – Prof. Gadzekpo tells media owners
- Playback: Newsfile discusses alleged assault on Citi FM journalists, Otumfuo joins ‘galamsey’ fight
- Israel strike in Gaza destroys building with AP, other media
- US to deepen bilateral relationship with Ghana as United Airlines recommences flights to KIA
- GPL: Four games to lookout for on matchday 25
- We have $200m for you to borrow – ECOWAS Bank to governments, businesses
DR Congo Eid clashes: Court hands down death sentences
10-year-old boy allegedly commits suicide at Dambai
Twitter for iOS begins prompting users to enable App Tracking option
UK troops seize IS weapons in Mali operation
Man loses lower lip during fight with friend over ¢18
Bantama SDA Primary Headmaster shot dead by suspected armed robbers
Israeli PM vows to push on ‘forcefully’ with offensive as airstrikes hit home of Hamas chief
Agbodza cuts sod for ¢1m 8-unit classroom block for Adaklu Senior High School
Livestream: ICGC Sunday service with Mensa Otabil
No alternative to vaccine passports, says Dubai airport boss
Stephen Appiah tells full story of how his son, Rodney joined Olympics
Hong Kong’s Ray Cordeiro, ‘world’s most durable DJ’, retires at 96
I hate to see talent waste away – Kofi Kinaata opens up on investing in football
Andy Murray chooses to miss French Open
Spotify founder Daniel Ek says Arsenal bid has been rejected